5

Might as well listen to V song since this is pretty much about him

"Kim Taehyung?"Jin asked curiously."Yup.He is my friend.His father is with the government but he didnt know about V having superpower.His dad despite being with the government is pretty abusive.He got away with it since he is pretty much president best friend."Jin nodded."How did you know? He told you?"I have to convince him."Jungkook answered "What about his mother?"Jungkook try to remembered what happened and said"She passed away last year.I think a mutant kill her."He just nodded.

"Should we look for him now? Its still early.Its only 1:00 pm."Jin said checking his phone."Sure lets go."They then got out of the house and walked to Taehyung house according to Jungkook.They just chatted about random things while walking

------49 Minutes later--------

Jungkook told them to wait outside since Taehyung would freak out if
they came all of sudden.They nodded and decided to wait.Jungkook walked toward the gate."Hey its me Jungkook Taehyung friend."Jungkook introduced himself.The guards just open the gate and let him pass.He walked toward the door and open it.Its unlocked for some reason.

"Taehyung?"He called."Hyung?"He called again."...Okay something is seriously wrong...Hyung!"Jungkook shouted his name this time to make sure that Tae heard him.He took out his phone to call Taehyung and heard the ringtone somewhere."Oh god...Dont tell me his father..."He sprinted toward Taehyung bedroom and try to open the door.He heard screaming on the other side of the door that make him trying to open it more.

"Tae-hyung! Open this door!"Jungkook-ah?"He heard tae scream from the other side of the door."Jungkook-ah! go away!"Jungkook ignore him and take a paper clip from his pocket and try to open the door.He succeded eventually and slammed the door open.He saw Taehyung on the floor full with bruise and injuries.Thats the final straw.

"O-oh...Hey Jungkook.What are you doing here looking for taehyung? He fell down the stair just no-"Jungkook cut him off."Shut it.What kind of father are you? Hurting your own son?"He try to pick Taehyung up before he got kicked on his stomach.He fell back and gripped his stomach in pain."How dare you speak to me like that you piece of crap!"Taehyung father continued kicking his stomach.

"DAD STOP! STOP" Then...Everything is frozen as if the time stopped except for Jungkook and Taehyung."Jungkook your okay?"Jungkook nodded and stood up trying to ignore the pain."Lets go before the your power stopped.Both him and Taehyung went out and find Namjoon and Jin waiting for them at the doorway."Oh god.Are you okay? We should have come here with car..."Jin sighed.We just chukled and I insisted that we need to pack Tae things up and left as soon as possible.Taehyung is confused so he just followed Jungkook instruction and packed all of his things.They then left as soon as Taehyung power ran out of time.

When they arrived,Jungkook decided to share his room with taehyung since theres one more bed and other things."Why dont you just rest today Hyung? You were beaten up just now.I explained everything later."Jungkook said to the confused taehyung."I will...But are your stomach okay? he kicked it pretty hard just now..."Jungkook just give him a reassuring smile and told him it would heal soon.

Taehyung collapsed onto his bed and fell asleep.