41

"I'm not sure what happened to Jin-hyung parents.By the time I'm there, They was dead...Well,thats my story.What about you?"Jungkook look at Namjoon before letting out a sigh."I'm 5 years old at the time so I only remember part of it."Namjoon nodded.

"I remember that I was watching TV with my parents then there was a loud knock on the door follow by a shout.My dad quickly grab me and mom to the back door....We managed to get out of the house but then...The government was everywhere outside...My mom and dad then told me to hide in an alleyway and...They ran away and got shot by them...They smile at me before they die....I found out the reason they did that is to protect me.

They don't want the government to think that I'm a mutant too.I ended up running away to the orphanage and...Thats it."Jungkook explain to the leader.Namjoon nodded and grab the remote before turning on the TV."Man they just can't stop talking about us."Jungkook chuckled and switch the channels to FoxMovies to watch Iron Man 3.

"Wait...Why did they went into their bedroom? Its afternoon right now."Namjoon shrugged and went into the kitchen.He took a glass hoping he won't break it and pour some milk in it.He come back into the living room and give the milk to Jungkook.Jungkook thank him and started to chugged down the whole glass which make Namjoon chukled.

"Aish.Drink it carefully maknae."Jungkook laugh in embrassement."Ah by the way,Where did TXT go?"Namjoon point towards a room next to a window."That is their bedroom.I make it just in case."Jungkook nodded.

After a while,Taehyung came down to the living room and hug both Namjoon and Jungkook who is sitting on the couch from behind."Hi guys!"Jungkook smile and hit him playfully."Aish don't scare me like that."Taehyung apologized.

Another normal afternoon....

Or so they thought.