12

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR HOBI J-HOPE! (its 18/2/2019 here)

"So...Jimin where should we eat?"They just got their lunch and is planning to sat somewhere quiet to avoided from people."Um...Ah there.That spot is empty.Theres no one around too."Taehyung and Jungkook nodded and headed towards the table.Taehyung sat beside Jungkook while Jimin sat across them."What is your power Jimin?"Taehyung asked quietly before putting spoonful of curry in his mouth."I can cause an illusion and control them."Jungkook nodded while putting some rice in his mouth.Jimin then started to do the same things."How are you with your family?"Jimin stopped eating and think.

His mom is always forcing him to dance and his father is never home.His older sister is treated like gold but him? Whenever his birthday come around,his mom didnt even care but when its his older sister birthday his mom is busy choosing a gift and preparing a surprised party for her.Whenever his sister win an award like rope-jumping and shot-put,his mother praised her but him? his sister always tease him but his mom never stopped her.He hated them.

"...Bad.They make me feel disappointed."Jungkook stay silenced before began to speak."Choose Jimin.You want to stay with your family or with us?"Jimin looked at him in shocked."Wait what?!"Taehyung quickly covered his mouth."Shut up! Its gonna be a problem if people know!"Jimin apologized and think for a moment.A smirked appear on his face.

"Sure.Why not? Let me give her the taste of her own medicine."

Ooooh cool Jimin.Look at our chim chim.He's grown so much! Once again Thanks for reading this things ciao~ Author-nim out!