21

Jin handed two cap to Yoongi and Hoseok.They just accept it and put them on.They open the door and saw that there's about 3 cars and six man standing outside."Yah!"Namjoon shouted grabbing their attention.They immediately pull out their gun and point it at us.

"Get ready guys."Namjoon signal.We nodded as they fire their gun.Namjoon blocked the bullet with an ice wall."Now!"He shouted.We already discussed our strategy in the car so it will be easy.I run out of the ice wall and run really fast with Namjoon protecting me with his ice wall.I then decided to make it rain to make sure that Namjoon ability can be stronger.

The rain come pouring down as soon as I hope it would.Jin use his telekinesis ability and moved the box that was sitting beside the orphanage door.The box hit one of the man head making them fall down.I took this as an opportunity and sneak behind one of the man before kicking his head making him unconcious.The other man pointed his gun toward me but I managed to animate the box.It "stood up" and drag the other man down.I stopped the rain and Yoongi lit a fire near the man feet.

I run away from them and went back to Yoongi.Namjoon then throw a ton of ice at all of them.We smirked as they ran back to their car cussing as they carried their friend unconscious body with them.They left hurriedly as Namjoon throw a last piece of ice at them.Jin walked toward the door and knock on them.Then someone open the door.He look like he's about 17 years old.

"Hyung!"He hugged Jin tightly as Jin chukled and hug him back.He pulled away from the hug and asked him."Where's JB?"He asked.The boy told him to wait a moment before another guy who look like he's the same age as Jin came to the door."Ah, hey Jin.Your here finally.Sorry for calling you so suddenly.So troublesome though...We're gonna have to move again..."He sigh.Namjoon chuckled as he walked toward them.

"Yah,I already got a house for you.Just live behind our house.We gotta cleaned it up a bit though.You know how we live in an abandoned area."JB just chuckled and talked with them for a bit before noticing Yoongi and Hoseok."Omo,we got some new face here.Who are they?"He asked."Ah,they are new.Come here you two."Both Yoongi and Hoseok walked over to them.Jin told them to introduce themself.

"I am Jung Hoseok and I'm 19.Nice to meet you."He shake his hand with JB."My name is Yoongi.Min Yoongi.I am 20 years old."They shake their hands and JB started to introduced himself."I am Im Jae bum.You can call me JB."Hoseok and Yoongi nodded."You want to come inside for a bit or you want to go home already?"They refused the offer.

"Nah no thanks.We have three little teenager waiting at home.We introduce them to you later.See ya."They said goodbye to JB and drive home.

Time skip

"We're home"Namjoon open the door with his spare key and found the house was quiet except for the TV noise.They are curious and walked to the living room to find the maknae line sleeping soundly.They chukled slightly.

The night is peaceful at last.

Uh...So...I am still new to the Got7 fandom so...If they are acting strange in this fic,its probably because of this.Anyway hope u enjoy it.Ciao~
Author-nim out!