31

"Yo Jungkook your spacing out."Kwang soo place his hand on Jungkook shoulder while Jungkook flinch."Ah Kwang Soo.Sorry I was thinking about something.What is it?"Kwang Soo sigh and playfully hit his shoulder."You remember Gary from our middle school?"Jungkook nodded."Yeah.That troublemaker.What's up with him?"Kwang soo smirked and took his phone out of his pocket.

Kwang Soo show the text about him and Gary to Jungkook as Jungkook try to hold back his laugh."Dude he just transferred back here and you already want the teacher to hate him."Kwang Soo laugh before looking around him."Oh its the teacher."Kwang Soo stood up and went back to his own seat next to Jongkook and lets just say...They kind of doesn't make a good partner.

Taehyung come back from the toilet and stand next to Jungkook to greet the teacher before sitting down and listen to her lecture.Jungkook however is thinking about what just happened yesterday between Yoongi and the PENTAGON member.Suddenly,without him noticing the teacher stood in front of him and smack his head.

"Ow!"He shouted as he stroke his hair with his hand."Your not listening at all aren't you?"Jungkook nodded his head slowly admitting his mistake."Sorry Miss Hong Joo.It won't happened again."She sigh and look at him again."Do you have a problem at home or something? Your spacing out all the time."Jungkook shook his head and smile reasurringly.

"I'm fine miss."She nodded hesitantly and walk away.He sigh and started organizing his things on the desk before started doing what the teacher instructed in his workbook.She has always been asking weather he have a family problem even when he done nothing suspicious and he always answer with "I'm fine"so its nothing unusual.

Taehyung look up at Jungkook from his workbook and felt pity at the boy.His parents is gone and he got a step-family who never care about him.At least they have Namjoon and others now.He smile and write the answers for the next question in the book.Suddenly a boy burst the door open and started apologizing to the teacher."I'm sorry! I just got back from America last night so I overslept Im sorry!"Miss Hong Joo shook her head and turn to us.

"Guys this is Kang Hee-Gun.Say hi to them Hee-Gun."The boy fix his messy hair while introducing himself."Hi! My name is Kang Hee-Gun but you can call me Gary! Nice to meet you!"Kwang soo wave at him while he simply smile and wave back to him."You can seat next to Kwang Soo."Gary sprint toward Kwang Soo and high five him while Jungkook just smile.

The school day ended after a while and Jungkook has to stay after school to help Miss Hong Joo organizing some files."Jungkook,I heard you ran away from home is that true?"Jungkook who is standing a few feet away from her organizing some files on shelf drop one of the files."...I did."She nodded not looking up at all.

"If you are fine,Why did you do that?"He stay silent not looking at his teacher.He kept on putting the files on the shelf."Jeon Jungkook.Answer me."Jungkook sigh.His teacher is so scary right now."...My family don't care about me anyway.Why should I stay? I feel fine now though.I have a good family that love me not like those fakers."He said with hatred in his voice.His voice soften though when he talk about his new family.

She smile at him and stood up."That's good.As long as your happy.Well,you are excuse.See you tommorow."He nodded and went out of school as he happily walked home."Hope my new family won't fall apart too."He thought

___________________________
Alright! A new chapter! I'm tired so I think Im out haha.Oh BTS have something to say to the readers.

Namjoon:1 2

Bts: LOVE YOU ARMY! SEE YOU LATER!

Hope you'll love their new album "Persona"! Ciao!~

Author-nim out!