7

"I'm off!"Namjoon said closing the door behind him.He did want to sneak into the government building but he decided to search for more people and sneak in later.The weather is pretty windy and the cloud is a bit dark so he brought an umbrealla with him just in case.

"Man...Its so cold.."Namjoon mumbled."HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"Namjoon was startled when he suddenly heard someone shouted.He turned around and watch as people crowded a scene.He run over to the crowd and manage to see what was going on."Who the hell are you? His big bro?"Three tall and scary looking man laughed at the man is front of them."Shut up you piece of crap.What the hell were you thinking beating this guy up?"The man pointed toward a younger man behind him.

"Pfft.Acting all tough.Lets go and teach him a lesson."Namjoon decided that he can't stand it anymore and walked toward them.All of the people is looking at him."What are you going to do to these guys?"Namjoon asked.Two man backed away from Namjoon."And who are you Mr brown hair?"The man laughed.Namjoon chuckled which pissed the tall man off."Whats so funny?"Namjoon stay quiet while smirking not answering the question.Eventually,the man just started running to him and try to punch him.Namjoon easily dodge it and pinned the man to the ground.The other two man try to get Namjoon but was stopped by the brown hair man.The younger man called the police and they arrive at the scene much later.

They answer some of the police question and was let go immedietly.It is raining really hard outside."Thank you for what you did back there Mister."Namjoon put his hand in front of the brown hair man."My name is Kim Namjoon.Whats yours and the other guy name? oh by the way,your welcome."The man shaked his hand and introduced himself."My name is Min Yoongi and I am 20 years old.this is Jung heosok.He is one year younger than me."Namjoon nodded."So...You have superpower?"Namjoon bluntly asked them since he felt like they had one.

Yoongi gulped.Silence fill the air until Yoongi broke it."Y-yeah I did...Why and how did you know?"Namjoon explained to them that he noticed the weather has changed when Heosok is sad.He then explained everything to Yoongi and asked if he want to stay with them."Um...Sure.What about you Heosok?" Heosok have a blank expression and didnt say anything."I accepted the offer."Heosok nodded proudfully.

"Got it.See you later"