34

"Alright is everyone ready?"Namjoon asked while everyone just nodded.They decided to rush the operation a bit so they were going now at 1:00 am.They walk out of the house and enter Jin's car.

Jin,and Namjoon sat in the front while the others sat at the back.Jin quickly drive to the government building and park it in an secluded place before getting out of the car.

"Alright.Here's the plan.Yoongi,Soobin and I will go to rescue the member.Jin and Suho stay here to prepare for the drive.The other EXO member except Xiumin guard every place and speak to the reciver if anything happened.My members will be the backup so you follow us discreetly too."They nodded at Namjoon plan and immediately move to where  they were supposed to go.

Namjoon,Soobin and Yoongi walk cautiously along the corridor while their back-up uses Taehyung invisiblity power to follow them.They decided to take the vent while V's team follow them using Xiumin tracking power to go to the room that the TXT member is confine in.

Namjoon and Yoongi went in first before Soobin because they know that Soobin heart would broke if he saw his member like that.Namjoon gave a signal with his finger.Whispering

"3..."

"2..."

"1!"

They broke the vent and jump into the room surprised to see the state of the TXT members.

Yeonjun is face is full of bruise and cut.

Beomgyu is unconsious and his leg has a purple bruise.His face also have bruise.

Taehyun is barely concious.He's eyes is bruise while his arm is full of tiny holes mark that they believe come from a syringe.

Kai is still concious but his leg seems broken and his arm is full of bruise.His cheeks is red and blood is running down his face.

Soobin is so angry that he release his anger by using his power.his invisible hands grab a chair across the room and throw it to the wall.Namjoon knows that he is so pissed just by looking at his face.

"Soobin! We're fine! Just...Don't snap okay?"Yeonjun said calming Soobin down.Soobin sigh and quickly untied their hand.They were on their way out before...

"Where are you going boys?"