35

"Where are you going boys?"All of them turn to the owner of the voice.It is a man that look like he's in his 30's.

"Who are you?"Yoongi ask the man.The man chuckled and said "I have no reason to tell you that."Suddenly,10 or 20 armed man burst inside the room and pointed the gun to them.Namjoon immediately call the back-up and they come out from hiding

"Oh.You got more friends?"The armed man fired his gun and luckily Namjoon manage to make an ice wall in front of them.Yoongi click his finger and the gun that the armed man was holding disappear into ashes.The man's let go of it making the gun melt on the ground.(Wut? Melt?)

"Oh come on.Don't be oversensitive.Why do you want to escape anyway?"Without answering the question,Soobin use his invisible hands to grab two or three chairs and immediately throw them at them.The other TXT's member is too tired to fight and can only watch the scene in front of them unfold.

"Tsk.Retreat!"The man scream and all of them run outside of the room.Without waiting,Yeonjun touch the wall and it melt creating an exit for them.They ran outside of the room before all of them come back to find the cell empty.

Jin pull his car out in front of the boy's and they put TXT member in it before going in themselves."We should treat their wound as fast as possible.Let's meet him."Jin nodded as the BTS's member tilted their head to the side confuse.

"...Let's go and meet BangPD."Namjoon nodded and stay quiet giving first aid to Taehyun while the rest did the same to other TXT's member.Soobin look down at his feet guiltily but received a pat from the back by Yeonjun.He smile at Soobin and told him its not his fault at all and that make Soobin feel better.

"...Thanks Yeonjun."He nodded and laid back on his seat and fell asleep.