11

"You do?"Jimin slowly nodded and he feel like crying.Theres no way they want to be my friend anymore...Is what he thought but then to his surprise Taehyung and Jungkook happily asked him."Come to our house after school is over?"Jimin looked at them in desbelief."What?...Um...I-I cant...My mom..."Jungkook then reassured him by putting his hand on Jimin shoulders."Relax.If you cant come to our house,then waited for us after school.Jimin slowly nodded."Oh yeah.Taehyung are you sure its safe for you to come to school? What if your dad find you?"Taehyung then smiled and said."Its alright.He probably dont even remember I go to school since I skip a lot before."Jungkook then remembered maybe the reason he is not at school is because his dad releasing his stress on taehyung.

Jungkook sighed."If you say so.Jimin why dont you sit with us during lunchtime?"Jungkook asked."Sure.Cafeteria?"Jungkook nodded."Lets go to the assembly we cant be late.After assembly they waved goodbye to each other and went to their own class.The day went by as usual and lunchtime came."Jimin oppa! come and sit with us."One of the girls said patting the seat next to her.He is a quiet and studious student but also very popular because he is really good at dancing and singing."No thanks.I have someone to meet."The girl then sadly turned to her lunchbox."He walked toward thecafeteria and found Jungkook and Taehyung talking in front of the door.

"So...Jin hyung or Namjoon-Hyung is gonna come to that parents and teachers program?"

"Yeah.He is our caretaker now after all."

"Sounds funny af though."They snickered not noticing Jimin approaching them."Hey guys."They turned to look at Jimin and said."Hey Jimin.Lets go We have curry today!"Taehyung happily said to him while Jungkook just shooked his head.

"Happiness is so amazing but sometimes its hard to obtain."

Ah...I am tired I stay up until 4 am to find an idea for my fanfic and still cant seems to find a good.Ughhhh.Hope you enjoy this.Author-nim Out! XD