THREE

December 20th, 2014.

Recalling the pass..

"Carlos! Let me go!"I laughed as he continued to attack my sides with tickles.

"I swear, I'm about to pee on myself because of you!"I screamed as he stopped, hugging me from behind and kissing my neck.

"Your beautiful... You know that?"He said turning me around to face him.

I gazed into his eyes and got lost in them. I caressed his face wrapping my arms around his neck. Our lips connected and a jolt of electricity shoot through me.

"I love you bear.."I said caressing behind his neck.

"I love you too bug.." he peck my lips a few times then took my hand.

We made our way back to his car. He opened my door for me, making sure I got in then he went to his side. I couldn't stop smiling. I was so in love at the moment that I never thought that what was about to happen would've happened. But I was so wrong.

The next week came and we were at school. It was lunch time and I was just walking to the bathroom when I heard voices. I looked around but I didn't see anyone. I continued to make my way to the bathroom when I heard a voice I knew all to well. 

Bear.  

"You know you owe me."he said to the person.

"Oh word? So I take it that you hit it?" They asked.

"I did more than hit it. She loves me." he bragged.

"Bruh why y'all boosting about this shit? Aaliyah's a good girl and y'all motherfuckers betting money on who could take her virginity and make her fall in love with y'all pussy ass niggaz! I hope she hate you bruh!" someone else expressed.

I furrowed my eyebrows, they couldn't be talking about me.... Are they talking about me?

I followed the voices and it led me to the lockers next to the janitors closet. There stood Chad, Jason and Carlos.

My foot steps caused all of them to turn to my direction. I made eye contact with Carlos and he looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"Is it true?"I was holding in my tears. {Aaliyah's reaction in the media.}

"Liyah, it was just a joke we was just-"I hold up my hand to him from ranting his dumbass lie.

"That's what I am to you huh? A Joke?"My voice cracked

"No I-" I just turned around and began to run to the front of the school to get to my car.

I heard my name being yelled but I didn't stop for nothing.

I get to my car and as soon as my hand touched the door handle I'm turned to be faced with Carlos.

"Liyah, let me explain okay," he said out of breath.

"Did you make a bet on me? And do NOT lie to me."I said looking up at him in his eyes.

"Yes I did.."he confessed.

I flicked my tongue to the roof of my mouth as my tears finally began to fall.

"Wow. So uh how much was I worth? Hmm?"I asked folding my arms. He remained quiet.

"How much Carlos!"I yelled making him jump.

"$500..."this nigga... I don't know what happened after that because my ass just saw red. I just started to beat the shit outta him. I punched, slapped, shit I clawed at his cafe like a damn cat until someone pulled us apart.