TEN

25|10|2017. 10:16 am.

Aaliyah's P.O.V

I blew my nose in some tissue for the fiftieth time today. Groaning, I got up from the couch to get some juice from the fridge. After grabbing my juice I took a sip and immediately cringed as it burns my soar throat. Placing the juice back in the fridge I thought about calling Ashley but she was at class right now so she won't even be able to answer her phone. I huffed, plopping down in the chair.

I decided to call Carlos, on the third ring he picks up.

"Hey baby, what's up?" I would smile at him calling me that but my throat was so soar and had me irritated.

"Hey," My voice sounds hoarse. I'm sure I sound like a dying cat right now.

"What's wrong MaMa?" He asked concerned.

"Can you come over? Or are you busy?" 

"No no, I'm on my way now. What you need?" I told him that he could bring me something for my soar throat  and something spicy to eat.

I went to change into some sweats and a tank top. I put some sucks on my feet and waiting for him to get here.

I knocking on the door startled me a bit but I remembered that Carlos  was coming over. I opened the door and oh my god he looked so handsome.

He wore a denim jeans with a plain white T-Shirt and  some black vans. He had a gold chain hanging around his neck and a MK gold watch.  Needless to say, he looks like a snack.

"Stop staring and let me in creep." He smirks. 

I rolled my eyes playfully, letting him in.

"So what's wrong with my baby?" He touches my forehead for a temperature.

He frowns. "You're burning up." I pouted like a little kid leaning into him.

"Come on lets get you in the bed." He tried to me to get up but I just wined like a little baby.

"Take me. I don't wanna walk." I made grabby hands at him.

Hearing him chuckle, he then placed his palms under my arms and lifted me up. I wrapped legs around his waist and my arms around his neck snuggling into his neck while he take us to my room. 

When we get to the room he tried to lay me on the bed but I wouldn't let go of him pulling him on top of me as I laid in the bed still hugging on him.

"Aaliyah."

"Hmm?"

"Let me go baby."

"Stay with me." He chuckles.

"I'm not going any where MaMa."  I let go of his neck keeping my legs around him causing him to hover over me. Looking into each other's eyes I spoke.

"Stay." He studied me for a little bit then agrees.

"Alright." Taking off his T-Shirt, which causes my ovaries to go crazy, he laid in bed with me. My right leg thrown around his waist and my arms hugging his  neck. Which now has his face smothered in my chest area.

He rubbed circles on my butt which helps me fall asleep.

_____

Carlos' P.O.V

Once she was asleep I just laid there thinking about the past few months that her and I had been working on us. She's slowly starting to trust me again. A lot more at that. I love this woman with everything in me and I want to make her my wife someday. I will make her my wife someday.

My Agent called me last week about a fight with some Russian dude that made a public statement to challenge me. I'm not scared or nothing I just don't know how Aaliyah's going to take it. I don't even know if I can tell her. And the thing is, this fight takes place in a few days so I know I should tell her as soon as possible. As of now though, I'll let her rest and tell her when she wakes up.  

I got out of the bed to go make her some soup since she's sick. Gotta take care of my baby through sickness and in health. After cooking her soup, I took it to her and woke her up.

She rubbed her eyes before looking up at me.

"I made you some soup," I placed the tray of food in her lap. 

She pouted. "Aww baby thank you." She looked at me adoringly. I kissed her cheek.

"You're welcome baby." I let her eat while I texted my Agent back and fourth until she was done.

"Ugh, I'm stuffed." She placed the tray on her night stand, I laid next to her rubbing her stomach.

"Baby I gotta talk to you about something."

"About what?" She looked up at me. Sitting up, she turned to face me. I sat up as well.

I was playing with her hands until she snapped me out of it.

"Carlos, what you have to tell me?"

"I -I have a fight coming up." She just looked at me not saying anything for a good ten seconds.

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I have a fight." She shook her head closing her eyes.

"A-Are you gonna take it?" She asked caressing my hands while looking at them.

"He called me out publicly, I have to." I explained.

She looks at me with a hurt expression.

"Carlos, I can't lose you. I just got you back." Her voice cracks.

"Baby you're not going to lose me. I promise-"

"You don't know that though." Snatching her hands away from mines and standing up facing away from me.

"Aaliyah-"

"No! No you're not doing it. Tell Rico you can't." She turned back around to face me. By this time I was already on my feet in front of her.

"You know I can't do that. I ain't no punk!"

"I'm not backing out." I add. 

"So that's it? It's just fuck how I feel about this?" I sighed closing my eyes.

"It's not like that baby-"

"So what is it like huh? You practically made up your mind before telling me! If I didn't know any better I'd think you won't even going to tell me." I tried to grab her hand she stepped back of course.

"When is it?" She asked.

"In a few days..." 

"Baby listen to me I need there with alright?" I pleaded with her.

"I can't," shaking her head she placed her hands on her hips.

"I can't do it without you. I need you there." Pulling her to me she placed hers hands on my chest with her head down.

"I can't lose you to this shit Los, I can't. I got you back." Hugging close to me I rubbed her back.

"As long as you're there, you won't lose me baby, I promise."

"I got you." She said looking at me in the eyes.

"You got me?" A small smile made it's way to my lips.

She nodded. " I got you baby boy." I pecked her lips a few times before she pushed me off slightly. 

"I really wish you would have told me earlier. Maybe I wouldn't have went off the way I did."

"I get it baby."

"You get on my damn nerves." She threw a pillow at me.

I chuckled.

"How?" I asked in amusement.

"Playing my emotions like that."

"Girl I did not play your damn emotions. You just emotional, that's all."

She stuck up the middle finger. I laughed walking out the room while she showered.

_____

#staybeautiful