FOUR

04|09|2018. 12:32pm.

Marcus's P.O.V

"Nichole, why are you trying to fight with me right now? I told you ain't nothing going on with me and that girl. I don't even know her!"I yelled in frustration. She scoffs.

"Bullshit! I saw her looking at you Marcus! You not fooling nobody!" She scream and shoved me.

"Man you know what? I'm not doing this with you. You wanna be so damn insecure when I told you so many times with it was with me. I love you but you to damn insecure to see that."And with that I walked out the door to our condo.

Ever since we left the University after the tour, she just been bugging talking bout I been looking at this girl. I don't even know shawty name. I'm really tired of her always accusing me of shit I don't be doing. Like shit, I might as well do it if I'm already being accused of it right? But I don't think like that. I love Nichole, she's my first everything. My first love. My first kiss. My first EVERYTHING and I'm hurt that she has such little faith in her man. We better than this. 

I'm on my way to pick something up at the store for this lil party tomorrow night. It's more on the formal side which mean ya mans bouta suit up. If you know what I mean...

I walked into a nice lil both on the corner and started to look around for something simple, but something that'll have the ladies flocking you know? While looking around I notice it's not only a men's store. It's for ladies too. I notice a nice lil dress and thought my baby would rock the hell out of it. Going over to it I picked it up inspecting it.

"I didn't think that was you style."I jumped a little spooked but I played it cool. Turning around I'm faced with the same girl from earlier and her friend. Yeah the same one that got Nichole going crazy.

She smiled sweetly. Lord she bout to get me in trouble, "Uh, naw it's not- it's uh-"she stopped me resting her hand on my shoulder. "Hey, I was kidding,"she said giggling. 

"My bad, I'm-"

"Marcus Daisley," She finished, "I know who you are, I'm Aaliyah." She puts her hand out for me to shake. I shook it.

I chuckled a little, "Aaliyah, that's a nice name," I complimented.

"Thank you,"she smiled again, "This is my best friend Ashley, but we're practically sisters,"she introduce us. I shook her hand as well.

"Well it was nice to officially meet you both but I need to get going gotta get back to the wifey."I said making Aaliyah laugh and her friend just kept a straight face.

"We get it, I just wanted to make sure you was making the right outfit choice. Don't wanna get you in any trouble." Aaliyah said dragging her friend with her out of the store. 

I kept looking at her as she walked away. I shook my head and finished what I came here to do and left.

 *********************************

Aaliyah's P.O.V

"He was definitely looking at you while we walked away. And he was checking you out!"Ash exclaimed as we walk through V.S {Victorious Secret}. 

"Girl no he wasn't. He's got a whole girl- no wifey. And even if he was checking me out, I definitely was not checking for him." I say sipping my non-alcoholic beverage.

"Bitch you know you can't lie to me."She said smirking at me.

"Girl whatever. I am not about to break up a happy home." I really don't even see myself in no type of relationship after what happened in my past. I mean I am way more simmer now than when I was back in high school but I just don't think my heart can handle that shit again.