TWENTY- SIX

Aaliyah's P

Aaliyah's P.O.V

He got up walking towards me. I took a step back holding up my hand in front of me to stop him from coming any closer.

"Don't, just leave me alone Carlos." I said wiping my tears.

He sighed.

"Baby look, I am sorry for being an asshole. I really want to put this whole thing behind us but the picture of him kissing you is vivid in my mind and I'm just not ready to let that go yet."

"You're making it seem like I wanted that to happen! I don't want to be with him. I didn't know he was going to-."  I sighed and dropped my head.

"You know what, do whatever you want, take all the time you need I'm done. I should've just said no when you asked me to give you another chance."

"I think this is what we need then." His dumb ass says.

I looked at him in disbelief and shook my head.

"I don't feel like going anywhere again so you can leave."

"Are you serious right now?" He said then smacked his lips like I give a shit if he's mad.

I think not.

"Yes I'm serious. Go." I pointed at my open bedroom door.

He stared at me for a second again before finally leaving.

I didn't even bother putting on any more clothes than what I already had on so I just got in bed and laid there for a while because I was becoming light headed.

That's mainly because I didn't eat yet.

After laying there for about 15 minutes, my brother came in side with a plate full of breakfast items on it in one hand and a glass of juice in the other hand with a water bottle under his arm.

"Hey jello." He says handing me the food and placing the drinks on my bedside table.

"Nigga why you calling me that?" I screwed my face up at him.

"Because you too damn soft sis. You gotta toughen up on these niggas. Stop letting them treat you like you ain't shit."

"Nobody is treating me that way Alonzo. Carlos is just in his feelings and don't know how to deal with it so I cut that bitch off." I stated putting some eggs in my mouth.

"So tell me why that Marcus dude thought he could kiss you huh?"

I sighed after taking a sip from my juice.

"I don't know Alonzo. And talking about this is kinda making me lose my appetite." I said slightly mugging him.

"Fix ya face jello. Finish eating and get some rest. I got some things to take care of so I'll be out for a few hours of the day."