FIFTEEN

You guys I'm still trying to find a suitable male to play as Lucas. If you have any suggestions let me cause ya girl needs help.

Steph...❤:~

Aaliyah's P

Aaliyah's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"What the hell..." I said in raspy voice from being asleep seconds ago.

I don't know who would be calling my phone at three o'clock in the morning.

"Hello?" I just answered without looking at the contact.

"Aaliyah?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Daddy? What's wrong, why you calling so late?"

"Well it's either this or we get on a plane to Philly since you've abandoned us." I sighed, closing my eyes.

"I'm sorry daddy. I've just been so busy with school and all." I say leaving out the part with Carlos and I. To be honest it's kinda weird to say it out loud myself.

"To busy to call your own parents? We miss you baby girl."

I sighed.

"No dadddy, I miss you guys too. Tell mom I said hi." I yawned.

"Alright I will, you get some rest and call me when you wake up. We need to talk."

Uh oh.

"Okay daddy, talk to you later. Love you."

"Now you love me.." I chuckled.

"Daddy... Don't be like that you know you love me. Your only child." I said smiling to myself.

The line went silent for like a mili second.

He chuckled. "You're right. Bye baby." He hung up.

Well that was weird as hell. Not thinking to much of it, I tried to go back to sleep. Key word tried.

For nothing I couldn't go back to sleep. I tried all sorts of positions, I even tried listening to music but nothing worked.

He was on my mind. He's been on my mind since last week. It only makes things more weird that his last name is Cole.

I mean I'm not naive but I don't want to believe what I'm thinking is true. Why would he show up now? Saying that he wanted to talk to me?

I think I'll leave it alone for now though. My mind is so toast with exams right now. And on top of that, my parents wants to either fly out to see us for the holidays or the other way around.

I really don't care which is done to be honest because it'll be the same out come.

I got up from the bed taking my phone with me to the kitchen, I debated whether or not to call Carlos and decided to call him.