TWENTY -THREE

I was currently trying to fit into one of my boyfriend jeans and it wouldn't button. I became frustrated and just lay in the bed with my limbs spread across the bed.

"Baby, why aren't you dressed?" Carlos said as he walked back in the room fully dressed. He looked so good. And I can't even get some freaking jeans on.

We were about to go to watch The Equalizer.

"My jeans won't fit. Nothing fits." I sat up as tears began to fall from my eyes.

I heard him sighed as he went through my closet. He then hand me a cute maxi dress that I totally forgot I had and some sandals.

"Put these on baby so we can go." He kissed my forehead and walked out the room.

I changed and looked myself in the mirror. A smile made its way to my face.

My baby knows how to dress his woman.

I picked up my phone and notice I had some more missed calls from Marcus. I just rolled my eyes and picked up my purse and left the room.

______

"Babe that movie was dope as fuck." Carlos exclaimed.

I nodded. "Yeah Densil knows what he's doing."

We just got done watching the movie and it was pretty cool. Carlos wanted to spend time together before he had to go back to training so we have been doing couple like things together for the past three days.

He's going back on Sunday and it was now Thursday.

I haven't had a conversation with Marcus since Monday when he'd dropped me off home after freaking kissing me and it was really messing with me because I know I needed to tell Carlos I just didn't know how to.

I don't have it in me to tell him something like that when we were going so well and he had to be leaving again soon. But then there's never a right time to tell your boyfriend that another guy kissed you.

"Hello, baby." I was snapped out of my thoughts by him grabbing my face in his hands lovingly.

"Yeah?" I blinked up at him.

"You okay? I been calling your name for a minute." Concern written all over his features.

"I'm fine babe. Let's go home so we can have sex. Come on." I said pulling him to the car.

He looked a little surprised but didn't questioned me.

He drove 160km all the way to the apartment and once we got there we made our way inside and then we couldn't resist each other.

We were gonna be up all night. That's for sure.

______

Unknown P.O.V

I wonder how would little Carlos feel about this.

I sat in my office chair as I looked over the photos of that bitch and her boy toy.

"Boss, everything is ready." One of my many workers informed me.

"Very well. Make sure and not leave a trace of evidence what so ever. "

He turned leave.

"Oh and make sure Xavia knows how to take the safety off the gun before shooting."

He nodded with a slight smirk on his face." Well do boss."

Last time the nigga shot with the safety on and almost lost an eye because his opponent got the upper hand. The dumb shit was lucky I just so happened to be on board for that mission.

Putting my feet up on my desk, I scrolled through my phone to see what I was looking for.

Time to put my plan in place. This bitch is so fucking stupid to think that this is even real.

I chuckled just thinking of what I have planned next.

Step one completed: Get her vulnerable.✔
Check mother fucker.
_____

#staybeautiful