TWENTY-NINE

Aaliyah's P

Aaliyah's P.O.V

After finishing up my breakfast and talking to my little boy I just waited for Mya to come back inside so we could discuss how we were gonna get the hell out of here. Suddenly the door opens and in came Marcus with a sick grin on his face.

"Ahh I see you're up." He walked all the way inside and took a seat on the bed causing me to scoot away from him.

"Don't move away from me Aaliyah. I don't wanna have to hurt you again." He says with venom laced in his voice. I'm positively sure that he can see and feel the fear radiating off of me.

"You won't get away with this Marcus." I say in a shaky voice which cause him to chuckle.

"Oh my sweet Liyah. You don't know what I can and cannot get away with. You'd be quite surprised actually." He smirks.

"Why? What did I ever do to you? I don't even know you." I said clenching my fists.

"Don't ask me any questions."He said sending me a serious stare my way.

"WHY! ALL YOU BEEN DOING IS-" I was cut off when he lounge across the bed grabbing me by my legs and pulling me into the center of the bed as he straddles my thighs since my baby bump was in the way.

I started screaming at the top of my lungs, kicking, trying to wiggle my way out of his grasp. He then wrapped his hands around my throat immediately cutting off my air circulation. I couldn't breath, my chest heaved up and down and I can feel my face turning blue.

"I told you! I didn't want to hurt you! Do as I say. Understood?" He says dangerously close to my ears. Tears rolling down my face as I nod my head vigorously. He loosen his grip climbing off of me. I gasp for air while rubbing my throat. 

He sent me one last glance before leaving the room.

I cried and cried until my voice was horse. The door handle jingles and fright struck through me hoping it's not him as I backed up on the opposite side of the bed.

The door opens revealing Mya. I relaxed my tensed shoulders a bit.

"Sorry I took so long, I had to run to the store. You ok? You seem kinda blue in the face." She asks taking a few more steps into the room.

"Did you know he was gonna do this to me? Huh? Is that why you 'went to the store' ?" I say trying to read her body language.

"What? What are yo- What did he do?" She frowns coming closer to me. Wow, this bitch deserves a mother fucking Oscar for playing this role. I stepped back and held my hand up to stop her from coming any further.

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you! Stay away from me."

"Aaliyah, I swear to you that I do not know what you're talking about."