FOURTEEN

Aaliyah's P.O.V

Today is Sunday and Ashley came up with a nice little idea that we should go to the beach. I thought it was a great idea, considering how long it's been since I last went.

"That's a great idea. It's been a while since I've been at the beach."

"So have I. I need some sand in my toes." I giggled at her dramatic self as she rolled her head back like she was enjoying something.

"Maybe you should invite Lucas..." I smirked at her.

"Maybe you should invite Carlos." She challenged.

"Maybe I will." I smiled at her tauntingly.

"Maybe I will." She stuck her tongue out at me. I shook my head shamefully.

"Girl you play to much." Picking up my phone and dialing Carlos' number, it rung three times before he picked up.

"Hello?" He answered sounding out of breath. I raised my eyebrows.

"Carlos you okay? You sound out of breath."

"Yeah I'm fine. I was taking a shower when I heard you calling and rushed out so I wouldn't miss it. Almost busted my ass doing that shit." He chuckles.

I laughed a little. "How you even know it was me calling though?"

"I have a specific ring tone for your contact in my phone."

"How the hell you do that?"I asked amused at this information.

"When I see you again I'll show you baby. What's up?"

"Alright. Um well the sky is up, I'm up, you're up-"

"Aaliyah." I heard him chuckle.

"Alright alright. What do you have planned today?"

"I have a feeling you're about to tell me."

"Let's go to the beach. It's been a while since I've been and I think it'll be fun." I said hopefully.

"Is it gonna be just us or...." He asked.

"Ashley and Lucas is coming." I replied biting my lip.

"Alright mama. Let's do it. I'll be over there in the next twenty minutes." I sighed a breath of relief that he agree to go.

"You sound relief... What you think I wouldn't want to go?" He asked.

"I'm just glad that you do want to go that's all." I smiled through the phone.

"See you when I get there."

We hung up and I went to grab me a bag to pack whatever I'd need. I packed two towels, a change of clothes, sunscreen, lotion, perfume and anything else that I think I might need.

"Hey, have you seen my purple bikini?" Ashley asked coming into my room. I thought for a little before answering.

"Yeah I washed it when I was doing laundry the other day. If it's not in your room then it probably ended up in.."I said checking my first drawer and handing it to her once I found it.

"There you go."

"Thanks I almost had a heart attack." She clutched her chest dramatically.

"You're welcome Ash." I chuckled.

"Let me go look cute for my man." She skipped out of my room.

I began stripping out of my shorts and sport bra to take a quick shower before Carlos got here.