FIVE

9/2/2019 Michael B. Jordan's Birthday!!!!

04|09|2018. 9.45pm.

Carlos' P.O.V
Man this place is pact to capacity. I was at this party at club Leviticus and I was actually enjoying my birthday.

I sipped my drink while I just looked at the crowd turn up. All of a sudden I feel myself being tugged to the dance floor. It was my 'date' that I brought along with me.

She turned around so her back was against my front as she began to roll her hips to the slow RnB song that was on.

After dancing with each other for what felt like all night, we went over to the bar to get a drink.

Drinking my glass of Hennessy and bobbin my head to the music, I notice this girl walking away from the dance floor. She looked great, that dress doing her justice but something about her had me wanting to see her in a closer view.

I excused myself, walking in the direction she went to. I'd lost her view but soon realized that she went to the bathroom. I was just about to turn and walk back to where I was when I heard the door open I turned around and bumped into her.

"Oh shoot, my bad ma," I held her arms to make sure she doesn't fall. In the process, I looked at her again and my heart kinda skipped a beat.

"Aaliyah?" She stood frozen for a second then she backed away from me. I went to grab hold of her arm again but she snatched away from me.

"Liyah, it's me Carlos." She shook her head walking around me and towards the bar. I went after her, after staring off at her.
I was calling her trying to get her to talk to me but I see she really wasn't having that. She grabbed her friend they both left out in a hurry.

I sighed and rubbed my hand down my face.

She really wasn't trying to talk to me.
*********************

The Next Day.

Aaliyah's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Touching around my night stand for my phone to stop the annoying noise. I say up in bed and stretched and yawned all of that.

I got out the bed and headed to the bathroom to do my routine that I do every morning.

After I got done with that, I decided to go pick up breakfast for my best friend and I so I changed into a pants suite and a pair of sneakers. I left a little note on Ashley's forehead, you know so she doesn't have a mental breakdown. I snicker at how she would react to me sticking that on her.

I left and made my way to my car, getting in. I started it and I was on my way to Rituals. Once I got inside the building I walked to the counter, already knowing what I wanted and made my order. When I was done making my order, I went to a both and sat down until it was ready.

Pulling out my phone, I got on Instagram just scrolling through my feed. I came across the Pepsi camercial that Card B did. I was laughing at the people in it that attempted to talk in her little slang ookuurrrt when I heard someone behind me say my name.

Looking up from my phone my smile dropped. I stayed quiet not even breaking eye contact.

"Aaliyah I just wanna talk to you," he said walking towards my table.

I kept looking at him wondering, why's he even trying to talk to me after what he did. I mean, yes it was almost three years ago when it happened but he just cut me off. I heard my order number called, thanking heaven for saving me. I got up and made my way to the counter and collected my food. He was still behind me trying to get me to talk to him. Even on my way to my car he hasn't stopped trying. Resting everything in the passenger seat, I closed the door walking over the driver's side.

"What have I done to make you act this way towards me?" He softly asked standing behind me. I hauled my movements.

"Liyah please talk to me." He pleads. I almost gave in but not quite.

I turned to face him and sure enough he looks hurt.

"I don't have anything to say to you." I said looking directly into his eyes.

"But why? What did I do?" I looked at like he was crazy.

"Don't act like you don't know Carlos," I spat mugging him.

"But I don't ma ma." He said softly.

"Do not call me that." He gulps. "And the time just before you left." I stated turning around to get in my car when he held on to my arm. I looked down at my arm and shrugged him off turning back to face him.

"Don't touch me!" I said through grit teeth.

"I'm sorry, it was something stupid to do just.... Let me make things right."

"Make things right? You could've made things right before you decided to run off back to your daddy! And now, all these freaking years later you want to make it right," I let out a bitter laugh looking down and shaking my head as my tears build up.

"You wanna make things right? Forget you ever met me." And with that I got on my car sped out of that parking lot. I got home in no time and Ash was already up.

"Hey best friend," she said smiling up at me.

"Hey," I respond dryly. Her smile dropped.

"Bitch who I gotta floor?" She stood up cracking her knuckles. I smiled a little.

"Naw no one, let's eat tho I'm starving."

*******************
"So, what do we have planned for today?" I asked Ash.

"Well I was hoping you tell me. "

I sigh dramatically, "Well we can go exercising." I suggested.

"Girl I know you lying.." I looked at her smacking my lips.

"Oh you for real, for real." She asked with her eyes wide open.

"Yes I'm for real, lazy." I mugged her.

"Uh uh girl I am not- girl you know I'm not lazy don't even start all that capping." She defends.

I rolled my eyes, "Mhm, whatever. Let's go."

"Bitch I didn't say I was going anywhere..." I mushed her head causing her to laugh.

"Alright alright, damn. I told you about your heavy handed ass Aaliyah. That do some real damage." She exclaimed wide eyes and all.

I scoffed, "Girl you know I don't hit that hard." She mumbled something under her breath.

"Huh what waz it?" I asked like Zoe.

"I said.... Let's go to the gym?"

"Mhm that's what I thought."

**********************
*************

Happy belated birthday!!😘#staybeautiful

#staybeautiful