ELEVEN

Carlos above you guys.

31|10|2017. 6:00 pm.

Ashley's P.O.V

"Lucas, you know how I feel about that. I'm not letting you do it." He pouts at me.

"But baby I -"

"But baby nothing." I dismissed his protest.

Lucas heard about this stupid challenge with some ghost shit going on. Honestly, I don't have any details on how it's done but what I am certain about is that he's not getting himself into no spirit stuff like that. Especially if he's with me. I don't play that shit. Period.

Lucas and I have been going out together for a while now and to be honest, it's been a fun couple of months now, I just have not been with anyone since high school.

Honestly though, Lucas is an amazing guy and treats me like a QUEEN I just don't want to be let down or dumped again. When Kevin dumped me back in high school my head was all messed up. We had a lot of history together and he just ended it for his own selfish reasons.

But I mean I'm over it. I been over it. And quite frankly, my life is much more better without him in it anyways.

At the moment, Lucas and I were picking some things up from the grocery store for dinner tonight with Aaliyah and Carlos. I know y'all been wanting to know how I feel about the situation so I'm not going to prolong it any longer, I am fucking Happy for them. I've known Aaliyah since we were in diapers. I know her to a T. It's really not hard to identify when your best friend/sister is in love. Even though some hurtful things happened in the pass it don't determine the future. She learned to love him again and to put that hurt aside and forgive him and if that's what she wants then I want it for her.

I've known Carlos since in about 5th or 6th grade. We only became"friends" because of Aaliyah. But never was close to each other. I never had an opinion on him back then. That is, until he did what he did. And when I found out what he did to Aaliyah, I was ready fuck that nigga ALL the way up. You don't mess with my family like that and then leaves. The fuck you think this is? You mess my family, you mess with me and if you messing with me you basically saying you don't give a fuck about your life.

But that's fine with me boo. I'm ready any day anytime.

However, this time around it's different so we just gone have to wait and see what takes place. But ya girl stay ready ain't never gotta get ready.

Within the next fifteen minutes we were back at the apartment and took no time in starting dinner. I bend at the waist to retrieve a bowl from the cupboard to put the meat in to season it when I felt large hands on my butt.

I smacked the person's hands away, knowing it was Lucas' aggravating arse.

"You play to much." I walked over to the sink to rinse the bowl out.

"You know you love it when I touch you, stop playing." He smacked my butt again. I swung on him and he caught my hands holding them behind my back.

"Let go of me Lucas. I got stuff to do." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah I got sum you can do." My mouth opened in shock and he smirks.

He leans forward and traced kisses from my neck to behind my ear then to my lips. I whimpered as his lips connects with mines. I feel him smirk against my lips.

"I know you want me, stop denying it." He whispered over my lips. That cased me to arch my back into him.

"Wow, what the hell. Don't be trying to make no babies on the kitchen counter." I pushed him off of me.