TWENTY-SEVEN

It's been a while, too long if you ask me. Hold on to your screen peeps. It's about to get real.
___

Alonzo's P

Alonzo's P.O.V

"Nah ma. I'm good tonight." I politely declined the familiar stripper. I'm just tryna chill tonight. This shit that's been going on with my sis and this punck ass nigga Marcus is crazy man. I ain't forget Carlos bitch ass either. On my momma I can't wait to murk that nigga Marcus. I'd murk Los dirty ass too if it wasn't for my nephew.

"Nigga you straight? You ain't tried to get with none of these bitches since you been here." My nigga Ty said.

"I'm straight just ain't in that frame of mind right now." I sipped my Grey Goose scanning the room as well.

"Nigga that's why you come to the strip club." He continues but I just ignored him. I'm not in the mood to hear his shit either. I just nodded to the music blaring trough the speakers and enjoyed the rest of my drink.

Two hours later I was dapping my niggas up because I had enough for the night. Once I did I bounced. On my way home I decided to pick up some food. I was starved so I thought why not?

Once I got that I was on my way home without anymore stops to make. After eating and showering I went straight to bed.

___

Aaliyah's P

Aaliyah's P.O.V

"Ma I'm sorry alright I should have told you and daddy but you don't get to lecture me on with holding information when I found out I had a brother only months ago." I was irritated because they tryna make things more than what it is.

"That does not give you the right to get pregnant and not tell us Aaliyah. What the hell has gotten into you?" My dad says angrily.

"That's enough Johnathon."My mother touches my dad's hand that sat clenched in a fist on his thigh.

My parents decided to surprised me and in returned everyone was surprised. I didn't tell my parents about the pregnancy because I just didn't know how too. But the fact that my father want to sit up here and educate me on with-holding information is fricking applauding. So here we are in my and Ashley's apartment. It's just me and my parents here because Ashley and Lucas had something to do.