Thirty-five

Alonzo's P.O.V

"You don't know me so I don't get why you feel the need to call me out my name!" Mia said obviously upset by something my mom said to her.

"I don't need to know you, to know that you're a conniving little bitch that's tryna set up my son!" My mom said making me sigh. She always gotta be extra bruh.

"Aye, what's all this hollering about. Momma why you here?" I said catching both their attention.

"This is your mother?" Mia said looking at me.

Alonzo's mom.

"Ye-" I was cut off by my rude ass momma.

"Damn right I'm his mother. Little whor-"

"Momma! Chill! Why you always gotta be so damn rude?" I raised my voice to get some kind of order up in this bitch. Last I checked I pay the bills.

"I'm just stating facts. And watch how to talk to me you ain't too old to get slapped." She warns eyeing me.

I sighed and ran a hand down my face.

"My bad ma, you just be doing too much sometimes. Anyway, ma this is Mia, Mia this my mother." I introduced them.

Mia looked at her then at me before speaking.

"Excuse me." She then exited the living room.

I could tell that she wanted to say some things back to my mom but she held her tongue.

I'm glad she didn't feed into my momma rude ass comments.

"Ma, why you gotta say all that?" 

"All what Alonzo? I was stating facts. She's the reason you're in this mess. Look at you." She says frowning.

I sighed, "Ma I'm fine ok? Mia isn't the one that pulled that trigger. I was protecting her."

"Protecting her? From who?"