THIRTY

Alonzo's P.O.V

Los and I remain in the car for a good minute before we decided to get out.

I glanced over to my right and saw Aaliyah's car parked outside the gate.

"Yo, call the number back and let em know we here." I said to Los as I make sure my gun is loaded and ready. Safety off of course.

While Los was on the phone with 'em a took the time to scope out my surroundings. This place is like what you see in them movies. Hella creepy.

"Baby…" I hear Los said breaking me out of my thoughts. 

I then see my sister and a dark beauty walking with her. Damn.

Los ran up to them and swoop Aaliyah in his arms bridal style. My attention was captivated by the beauty beside her.

Her rich jet black hair with those almond shaped eyes and lips that I found myself wanting to taste so badly. Her small yet sexy physique everything about her is intriguing. And then I heard her voice…

"Hi am Mya." She stuck out her hand for me to shake.

Ahh Mya is it?

Los placed Aaliyah in her car which he plans to drive back to the apartment.

"Damn ma you fine." She looked at me amused for a second eyebrows raised.

"Excuse me?"

She looked down at our hands and I didn't even notice that I was rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb.

"Uh can I  have my hand back?"

I cleared my throat freeing her soft hand from my grip. Her hand felt so good in mines almost as though it was meant to be held by me. It fit perfectly.

"Uh, sorry bout that. I'm Alonzo." I looked over to Los and Liyah to see him coming our way.

"I'm guessing you're the brother, she spoke about you a lot." 

"I bet she did." Her gaze shift from me to Los.

"Hi, I'm Mya it's nice to finally meet you both...." She extended her hand for Los to shake which he accepted.

"Sup, I'm Carlos. Thanks for looking out for my girl I really appreciate it." Los said earning the sweetest smile from shawty.

"Don't mention it. But uh, you guys gotta go before he comes back." She said getting serious.

"You staying here?" I ask with furrowed eyebrows.

"Aye I'm about to go wait in the car. Let you spit to lil game." Los said causing me to mugg him as he makes his way back to the car.

I broke my gaze once I heard Mya's voice.

"You should go before he comes back."

"I will but I want to know why you'd want to stay here."

"It's none of your business." She looks at me crazy.

"Look ma I'm not tryna intrude-"

"Then don't." She said turning to walk away.

Shawty may be fine but she got me fucked up.

"Look I was just tryna be nice but you wanna be stuck up,so fuck it." I turned walking away but something stops me.

"You wouldn't understand." I turned back to face her.

"Listen, I don't know you but I don't want to regret leaving you here if something were to happen." She shook her head smirking down at her feet.