THIRTY - SIX

Hey my loves, hope you guys are coping with this pandemic well. The Corona virus is not what the media is claiming to be. People are getting radiation poisoning from 5G towers. So if you have 5G towers in your area that sucks. But you can not contract it from human contact or anything of that source. Anyways, happy reading!

Ashley's P.O.V

"What the hell are you doing here Lucas?"

"I came to talk to you. Ain't that what you wanted?" I looked at him like he had three heads or some shit.

"Woow Chile," I chuckled softly. "Get out my face with that bs. You wasn't holding that same energy four days ago. Go talk to that chick." I stepped around him going to the door, he grabbed my hand.

"Yo I'm tryna talk to you now and you frontin' man chill out." He said with his eyebrows knitted together.

"Cause you fucking taking me for a joke! Why would I wanna talk to you?" I sucked my teeth pulling away from his grasp and opening the door. Stepping inside before I'm able to close the door he slips through closing it behind him.

I groaned in annoyance wishing he would just fucking go.

"You serious right now?" I looked at him.

"I'm sorry ight just…. Let me explain. Can you do that?"

"Can you get the fuck outta my face?" 

"You know you gettin' real reckless at the mouth." He chuckled shaking his head.

"Yeah whatever. Look, I got things to do so make this quick-"

Just then he backed me into the kitchen island trapping me between his body and the counter with both his hands beside me.

"Watch how you fuckin' talk to me Ashley." He gritted inches away from my lips.

"Or what? Nigga you ain't gon' do shit." I said ignoring the feeling in my stomach.

He chuckles lightly wrapping his hand around my throat loosely, "Keep playin and see you get dealt with."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from me.

"You ready to listen to what I have to say?"

I started to say something smart but just nodded my head to get this over with.

"What you wanna know? Ask me anything and I'll tell you." He leaned back against the wall.

"Who is she?" Playing with my fingers, I averted my eyes elsewhere.

I heard nothing for a few seconds.

"My ex wife." 

My eyes widened in shock as I looked up at him.

"Wife?"

He nodded, " Yeah my wife. I..-". He paused.

"So you had me around this woman knowing y'all's history and didn't think to say nothin about it?" I scrunched my face up at him.

"For you to act the way you did? The fuck would I do that for?"

"It still happened though. And you made it sound as if I was wrong fa asking a fucking question when you CLEARLY had something with the female." I crossed my arms. 

"It wasn't yo fucking business to know whether or not I had sum with her, that was years ago anyways so you was tripping for nothing!"

I stared at him in disbelief. I can just feel the lump in my throat and the tears forming in my eyes as reality slapped me in the face.