Dumplings and Doritos

After Fresh made sure that I was feeling much better, he took me down to the dining room. The descent from this Throne was... well, exhilarating to say the least... He held me in his arms, and leapt from the edge. I had never fallen from such a height before, so needless to say, the moment I felt my organs start floating in my own chest cavity and wind in my hair, I screamed. I held Fresh's chest as tightly as I could, since it felt like that if I let go I would plummet to my death. He felt like an anchor, his muscular, warm chest, and I never let go. It felt like I was going to die, and when we landed after a second or two (Much to my surprise the landing wasn't rough at all), I didn't even realise how tightly I was holding Fresh until he told me he couldn't breathe. Those few seconds of free falling was one of the most... interesting... experiences of my life, so interesting that Fresh actually had to comfort and coax me into letting him go. And when my boots finally touched the ground, I was half-expecting it to collapse right under my feet. Instead it felt stable. Though, I had to latch onto Fresh's arm in order to make sure that I wouldn't lose my footing and stumble over the edge. When we went down the stairs, I finally started to let go.

'You hungry?'

"Sorta... That Hot Chocolate was strangely fulling, I think I'll pass lunch now. Thank you, by the way"

'Don't thank me, you're free to ask for whatever you want, your wish is my command.'

That last bit lingered in my mind for a while. Your wish is my command.

Soon enough, we entered the dining room, and he asked for a pile of pancakes along with a hot coffee. Then, he sat down at one end, and I sat down at the other. When I did, however, he looked slightly disappointed.

"Aren't you gonna sit over here?"

'Oh, I'm supposed to?'

"You're not eating, and I wanna talk to you, so how about you sit here, Butterfly" He gestured towards the empty seat to his right, and I relocated myself beside him.

Shortly after I did, a Corrupted with a wing design on her headphones entered the room holding a neatly folded leather Jacket. It was just like the one I was wearing right now, though if I were to guess the sleeves were longer. He thanked her, and she bowed and silently left the room.

"Well, take that one off, try this one on, it should fit." He suggested.

I did as I was told, slipping my jacket off and putting the new one on. It fits just as well as the first - tight fitting, but it was more of the design than being a size too small. Best of all, the sleeves reached past my wrists, and I could finally let my arms fall free beside me without the anxiety and uncomfortable position that the half-sleeved one bought.

"Fits perfectly, thanks Fresh"

'My Pleasure.'

Fresh reached up into the air and snapped his fingers, the moment he did, a Corrupted with a teardrop shaped headphone design entered the room. He bought with him a sleek black phone, and placed it in front of me. Fresh thanked and dismissed him, before turning to me.

"This is yours now, feel free to do whatever you'd like with it, the Wifi password's Freshisawesome444, no spaces, capital F, and you still remember my number, right?"

'Yep'

"Good."

'Thank you, Fresh, you-you gave me a phone?'

"My pleasure, Darlin', don't mention it." He smiled, sharp fangs glistening in the light.

I held the phone in my hands. It was long and slick, as well as a obsidian black that reflected off light just like any other mirror. I could see my reflection clearly in it, and I turned on the home button. I was taken to the lock screen, and the background? Was a picture of me drinking my tea. Well, more specifically, it was a selfie taken by Fresh, Pink and Black eyes shimmering in the light, poking his tongue out while pulling a metal devil horns hand sign. In the background - a heavy contrast against his passionate self, was me calmly yet happily drinking tea, both hands eagerly cupping the mug, eyes closed and fully taking in all the flavours. Barracuda just subtly photobombed it, pulling a peace sign with Equil around her shoulders looking at the camera like it knew what it was.