Fresh - The End of Circumference Pt. 1

"Wow, you were right, this place is amazing!"

'Agreed.'

Echoes of merry conversation echoed through the empty caverns, being the only sound in the entire place. Two pairs of eyes looked around. One of them darted her eyes around, admiring the bioluminescence that lay before her. Fireflies, glowing mushrooms, they all cast a soft, blue light that pieced the darkness like tiny little blue fires. Pools of water reflected the light like mirrors and just added to the beauty of this place. The other pair, a man this time, just admired the most beautiful object in the entire cavern - his companion, whose marble white teeth glistened in a wide, innocent smile. This was her first time here, so her eyes were wide with the wonder of a child.

The tall woman's hair was long and flowing, coloured a pure, angelic white. Her skin was pale, and by contrast her blue eyes are like sapphires embedded in the snow. She was absolutely beautiful, looking like she didn't even belong to this world, beauty beyond measure. She wore just a light blue summer skirt, decorated with a white silk sash around her waist. She wore a couple of bracelets. She wore a pair of headphones, but these weren't any normal pair of headphones. The headphones belonging to mortals were coloured a dull grey, not too light, not too dark. This woman, however, wore headphones that were pure white. So white that you actually can't tell that the design on them - a white triangle, existed at all. Her partner, by contrast, was a taller man coloured a bright pink. His skin was a pale pink rosy colour, compared to the pure white of his companion. His hair was also pink, thick, wavy and styled back, with a few strands in front. He wore a long, pink coat that reached to his knees, with round collars popped up. Underneath it, a white dress shirt with a pink bowtie. The design on his pure white headphones was a pink circle. His gaze was fixated on her ethereal beauty. He felt a warmth in his heart as a nervousness started to form.

She turned to him and smiled

"What do you think we should call this place?" She chirped. "Needs a name, doesn't it?"

'W-Well um...' Her partner stuttered. 'I-I dunno, Trinity, what do you think?"

She just shrugged. 

"You've always been the creative one, Circ, surely you would come up with something?"

'Creative? Naw, I just like music, that's all, you created the humans, I'm really nothing special...'

"Don't be so self-deprecating, Frence, I think you're pretty great"

This caused her partner to turn his face away to hide the blush that stained his pink cheeks.

"Circ..?" Trinity turned towards him. Her smile dropped. "Is everything okay? You seem kind of... well, nervous..."

Silence.

"Circumference?"

He just turned his face away more.

"Circ, if something's wrong, you know you can tell me-"