(Y/N) - The Pentagon in my Dreams

When I went to sleep that night, I had a strange dream. It was just this man I had never seen before standing in front of me, just staring. He looked strange, almost ethereal, like he didn't belong to this world. He wore a long, flowing Aquamarine coloured cloak that reached down to his knees, obscuring any other clothing - but I can see an unbuttoned collar. His hair was spiky and green, and his eyes had pentagon-like pupils. His headphones, were the one thing that drew my attention. Everyone's headphones were a neutral grey, no matter who they were, except for the Corrupted who had black headphones - His man's headphones were pure white. And likewise, the design on them was a Green Pentagon.

He just stared at me for a few minutes, unblinking, unmoving.

Until I finally decided to break the awkward silence by asking him who he was. Of course I had a vague idea who he was, his headphone design was far too similar to that of Quin, was he a Guardian? A previous generation perhaps? Why were his headphones white? But still, I wanted him to answer my question.

Which he responded by disappearing into thin air.

So that was a nice dream.

But despite that, the Man's white headphones sparked a curiosity - a curiosity that sparked another curiosity and ditto ditto ditto.

Eventually, that train of thought lead me to a question, what did Fresh's headphones look like?

Of course, in History Class while we were studying the ancient civilisations and such, drawings depicted them wearing headphone-like things, which I guess was what inspired our modern day versions of such (I'm pretty sure someone picked one up and thought "Hey! Let's make this thing be able to play music!") Still with the designs. Did Fresh still have his?

When I asked him that question later that morning, He just snorted and said "Ah. Nothin' special."

'It's your headphones, Fresh, it's a large part of our society. You break or lose yours, you're as good as dead, what do you mean "Nothin' Special", of course it's special.'

"It's really not that great-"

'Pleeeeeaaaaaaaase?" I OwO'ed.

And of course, just as I expected, Fresh didn't even try to resist the puppy eyes. We had already finished our breakfast anyways, and I just followed him through the halls to his room.

We entered, room still as messy as ever, and he just pulled something out of a drawer.

I blinked.

His headphone, and I say headphone instead of headphones, Was broken.

Like the other Corrupted, the headphones were Pure black, with a pink design across the ear. The design that Fresh had was this weird Circle-like thing with spikes, along with three smaller circles across the top - kinda like a claw. It was snapped in half, there being only one, solitary ear-coverer, (whatever they're called).

"Why's it broken?"

'Shit happened.' He said. I don't think he wanted to talk about it, was it related to his trauma? His Corruption?

"Can it play music?"

'Surprisingly, yes. But obviously since it's just one left earphone, I can't hear shit.'

I laughed.

Afterward, Fresh said he had something to do. However, half an hour later, he turned up to my room and presented me with another pink rose to add to my collection.

"Seriously?" I laughed as I took the rose and hugged him. He hugged back, and I could hear his heartbeat quicken.

'By the way, Beautiful, I'm gonna leave for some actual business now, okay?'