(Y/N) - Vengeance **Physical battery**

The halls seemed silent. Too silent. Usually there'd be one or two Corrupted walking around, but it was just me. There was a sense of uneasiness in the air, as I pursed my lips and clenched my fists. It felt like there was gonna be a monster around the corner ready to rip me to shreds. The only sound in the halls were the thundering heartbeat in my ears.

THUMP

Following that dull thunder, was a pair of muffled shouts. One sounded like it came from a terrified woman, another an angry man.

Fresh? Was that Fresh?

Then who's the other girl?

What's going on?

I tried to follow the origin of the clamour, tracing it to the best of my ability. Until I realised it was coming from the dining hall where I had my meals. When I tip-toed my way to the door, I stopped. Do I want to know what's behind this door? Would it be like that time I heard Fresh talking about the people who corrupted him? Would my curiosity kill the cat? The mahogany pink door glared down at me. It was almost like it was mocking me for me being scared.

But I opened it just a peek, and cautiously peered inside.

I do not have a good feeling.

The moment I did look inside I started to regret everything.

In the middle of the room, standing on top of the table was Fresh. It was undeniably him, with the popped collar and bright pink hair. His back was facing towards me, and his torso was rising and falling in quick succession, like he had just broken into a sprint.

And collapsed against the wall opposite him was a Corrupted man.

Austin.

The now Corrupted Austin now had the same colours as Fresh. What wasn't pink was black, and what wasn't black was pink. And now that I look at the two of them, I see the similarities. Popped leather Jackets, spiky hair, chain on pants. But that's where the similarities end, Fresh's the real deal, while Austin's more of a poser. Comparing the two is like comparing a kitten to a lion. Austin's a lord, while Fresh is a king. I guess that power imbalance was apparent in this room, because Austin was slumped over a crater in the wall with a stain of pink running down his forehead. His eyes were closed. He was not moving. I've only heard the fact that Tetra bet up Austin, and saw their battle wounds before, but I've actually never, ever seen Austin lose a battle. And from the looks of it, it was an one hit K.O. He looked so vulnerable like that. Austin didn't even stand a chance.

What was Fresh doing?

Now that I look at his clenched fist, there was a stain of pink liquid covering his knuckles.

And I now have a clear idea on what he was doing.

But I didn't realise that there were more people there until I heard the shouting of a desperate, cornered little girl.

Sugar.

The emotionally manipulative Sugar was obviously playing the victim in this situation. I know that posture all too well. Knees locked together, arms tightly against her chest, a look of fear smothered across her makeup-covered face. But somehow, I feel like this is genuine. Maybe it's the look in her eyes, the look of a terrified little bird. Her knees trembled as she froze in place, not even daring to move in case the movement would cause Fresh to go after her. But something about her was different. The last time I saw her, her eyes were pure black, gaping holes that was typical of all the Corrupted. Now, they're humanlike and emotional. Did Fresh give her free will?

"OH MY GOD SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!! THIS MAN IS CRAZY!" She screamed in a high pitched squeal for help. "THIS MAN IS ATTACKING ME, HE'S MOLESTING ME!"