Quartet - Chip Zeal

"OH- SHIT IN MY KITCHEN DRAWERS AND FUCK ME SIDEWAYS WITH A TOASTER" Tetra swore at the top of their lungs as they frantically dodged Rocks that threatened to smash their head open. If that weren't enough, the Now-corrupted Prochorus leapt out of the lava in an over-glorified soar (that reminded them a lot of Neptune) and tried to drag them down to the fiery depths. Adrenaline pumped through their veins. The only thing that Prochorus had on their mind was not admiring and escaping with the four shapes, but rather dragging them down into the lava and killing them. A complete 180.

'SHIT WE'RE GONNA DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE' Lumina joined in, frantically intercepting the desperate, animalistic talons that belonged to the Corrupted boy lunging and clawing at them.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK I THINK I'M GONNA PISS MYSELF" the Acrophobic Pentagon screamed as he blindly ran and climbed the structure, eyes filled with a desperate fear.

'DAGNABBIT- HECK IT ALL, WHAT THE FRICK? AH SUGARCUBES' Pi yelled as they scrambled from left to right, looking up and down, trying to dodge the attacks that pounded her.

"How come her sentence was the only one without a swear?" Lumina muttered under her breath.

When they looked down, they saw Prochorus leap out of the water, only to not attempt to grab them at all. Lumina blinked.

"OH SH- EVERYONE GET UP" She shouted as a wave of epiphany hit her in the face, grabbing Tetra and scrambling up to the higher level like a panicking squirrel. The rocks thankfully didn't crumble under their weight, thought it was a pain in the ass getting up. Quin and Pi knew what to do, doing the same. And just as Lumina predicted, Prochorus caused a gigantic tidal wave to form, completely enveloping the lower level in a powerful tsunami.

"Oh my god that was close" Pi muttered under their breath. Fatigue clung onto her thighs like a chained weight, heavily restricting her movement.

So much that she literally bellyflopped onto the lower landing in order to dodge an attack that would've been impossible to dodge if she stayed on the upper level.

Such a mood.

But finally, as they got onto the lower floor to dodge an attack, all of a sudden they stopped. They ran into something, and the momentum caused them to be thrown """"""gracefully"""""" up into the air and bellyflop onto the ground.

They all moaned from the pain, clutching their knees and elbows like they were eggs on the verge of breaking, wondering what the hell just happened.

Looking up, they were face to face with the mouth of a cave, leading out to a pink sky. The lava had stopped rising, thankfully, and Prochorus was nowhere to be seen. But just to play it safe, the four of them leapt off the platform and into the fresh night air. Or at least they thought it was night. Seriously how can you tell the time with the sky like this?

And as the fresh air hit them, they all sighed. Inside the volcano was so, so stuffy and so humid, none of them could breathe properly. And now that they could feel the gentle breeze against their overheated skin, it was like setting ice on a burn. Clothes stuck to their skin with adhesive sweat, and they figured that later they'd all go for a little swim to make sure that when they do save Trist, he wouldn't be scared off by their awful smell. They noticed that at the very top of the volcano, was a spring. Or, it was a spring, now it's just a pit of magma. And floating above that Magma, was a gigantic pink Triangle, which they instantly recognised to be part of the tree of life. And right next to it, was a Pentagon.

But they decided to do the level later, they were all undeniably exhausted.

The view was nice, so they all sat down to admire it as they caught their breath. They felt like they could sleep for a year.