(Quartet) - Prochorus

The Fluorescent blue mushrooms were the only light in their dark, dark world. But they did a good job at it, illuminating the cave with a beautiful, angelic bioluminescence that charmed the wide-eyed teenagers. The warm glow of the pink lava also shone brightly, though not as jaw-dropingly alluring. No. The eyes of the four siblings were fixated on the fungi. No wonder Mount Clearwater was so famous. Pi even took one, cooked it in the lava and ate it. The four of them were riding a slab of rock over a sea of lava, in a low-headed part of the cavern. It was big enough for all of them. Lumina had told the mysterious person in trouble that help was on the way and that he'll be saved asap. Now they know that he's waiting for them. So after completing Cheat Codes, they immediately went towards the direction the voice came from. Lumina realised that what Pi was doing was a great idea so she joined in on her sibling.

"Really Pi? Really?" Quin snorted.

'Wha? Om Humgri' His sibling retorted, mouth stuffed with Mushrooms.'

"He's right." Tetra laughed. "You know how much he-"

'She.' Pi interrupted.

"She loves mushrooms. Today a she-day, Pi?"

'Yep.'

(A/N) Pi's Genderfluid. She tends to mark each change in gender by her hairstyle to make it easier for the people around her to identify her.

"Nice."

'That's weird.' Lumina joined in. 'Could've sworn it was a Sunday though."

Pi burst out laughing, Quin was poker-faced while Tetra just looked confused.

"Geddit?" Lumina sniggered with a shit-eating grin. "Son-day? Sun and Son?"

'Lumina, we're all orphans.' Quin added without a single trace of emotion on his face.

"Yeah, great job, mood-ruiner, seriously, that was funny!" His Blonde Sibling laughed before taking a bite out of her mushroom.

Tetra rolled their eyes before letting a smile creep across their face.

"Don't tell me you found that funny" Quin turned towards Tetra.

'I did.'

"Oh good."

'Yeah shame that- Wait, what? What do you mean "Oh good"?'

'Because I did.'

Tetra sniggered before shaking their head.

After eating her heart's content in Mushrooms, Pi let her hair down, letting her long, sunset orange locks fall down to her back. Like this, you wouldn't even guess that she had an undershave. Out of everyone, she had the longest hair. Whenever he felt like a guy, he'd tie it up into a bun. When she felt like a girl, she'd tie it up into a ponytail.

But then, as they sailed, they saw an opening.

"Hey guys, it's an opening!"

'We know that, Shut up.'

But then, a voice that didn't belong to any of the four siblings called out.

"Um... Hello? Anyone there?" It was the voice of a young man.

'Hey! We're here!'

And when they finally went through the opening, they looked around, trying to find the person who called for help.

"Over here!" They heard a voice. They looked up.

Precariously close to the edge above them, was a boy. He was standing up, but upon closer inspection his foot was stuck, wedged between a sudden depression in the rock he was standing on, so he couldn't move. Tetra, Lumina and Pi thought he looked familiar.