(Y/N) The Square in my Dreams

I guess someone's trying to say something to me via my dreams, because this is the third time in a row I've seen that weird Pentagon guy in my sleep.

He regarded me with a curiosity of sorts, the exact kind Fresh had when he saw me for the first time.

I knew they had something to do with each other. I don't know why but they just do.

Friend? Foe? I don't know.

He lifted up a long, slender finger and pointed it over my shoulder. I turned around, only to see a sea of red blood on the floor.

I took a step back. Whose blood was it? Why was there so much? What happened?

Telling from the colour, it was fresh. Whoever's blood it was, they were attacked recently.

There was a lone figure lying in the middle of it all. Limp. Unmoving. Dead. I'm not sure what he's even wearing, it was so much blood. it stained their clothing, their face, their hands, everything. But from here, he had short hair, were wearing a tailcoat that had a gaping hole through it revealing a wound, though what colours they were was was greek to me. Oh my god, was he missing a leg???

I approached him. He was obviously dead but still. I mean, he has to be right? Nobody should be able to survive that... Right?

"Um... Hello-'

I was interrupted by a sudden jerk backwards, like someone took a hook and yanked me backwards by the neck.

A voice echoed through my ear, a woman's voice, deep, melodious and calming. It probably didn't belong to the Pentagon guy.

"It's dangerous."

When I looked behind me, I saw another figure. It was a dark-skinned woman. Her blue hair was dead straight and covered part of her face. It was cropped at at angle and her nose was flat and greek-like. She wore dark blue robes that were decorated with lighter blue and white square-like designs. Her headphones were white. And the design on them was a bright blue square, just like Tetra.

Where did the pentagon guy go?

"Who're you?" I asked. She stayed silent. "And why did you jerk me away?"

She just pointed behind me. I turned around, worrying about what I might see, only to see that bloodstained figure now standing up. He was hunched over, bent and his arms were dangling beside his mangled torso.

Now that I see the front of his body, I see all the wounds that caused that blood loss. There were deep gashes in his torso, each deeper than the other, blood oozing out of the valleys of crimson rivers. But there was one that stood out above all the others - a deep circular gaping hole that literally let you see through him. Scarlet water dripped down onto the ground. It looked like he was struggling to balance, and I couldn't blame him, he was stabbed to the point of death.

"Um... hello?"

He raised his head towards me, and I felt a cold shiver travel down my spine.

And then I woke up.

I'm not sure how you're supposed to react to such a weird dream, first off, Weird Pentagon guy, Mysterious Square lady, this bleeding dude who looks like he just came back from the dead - Dear god what have I been SMOKING

When I sat up in bed, the Corrupted who was taking care of me immediately made her way over. I haven't fully taken in her appearance the last time I was awake, so now that I see her for real, I'm taking in everything. She had curly, silky long hair that was tied up into a ponytail, and she looked about in her mid-twenties, around the same age as Barracuda but slightly older. She wore a hoodie with knee-length denim shorts, black and pink respectively. Her face was dotted with freckles. that stood out like lightning bugs. On the side of her headphones was a design of a strange, swirling pattern, kinda like a lock of hair or a stroke of a painter's brush, it was unfamiliar to me, but still undeniably artistic and beautiful. She cocked her head to the side like she was saying "How are you?"