Character Voice Headcannons

I know this sucks. You don't have to adopt the voices I gave to my characters for yourself if you think of them as sounding different, but oh well. I just wanted to show y'all them anyways. 

Fresh: (EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND AND I'M STILL NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH MY CHOICE) Shizuo Heiwajima

DO NOT LAUGH AT ME FOR LIKING ENGLISH DUBS OF ANIME- DURARARA IS GOOD

Anyways. Like I said, Fresh's voice was extremely hard for find for me. Even right now I'm not perfectly content with the result. But Shizuo (The blonde guy) is pretty close to what I would consider Fresh's voice. Just like all the other corrupted characters - Fresh's voice is deeper than Cumference's. I'm kinda imagining Cumference's voice being similar to that of Izaya in this same video tho. 

Mordecai: P.M. Seymour

I'm not 100% fully satisfied with this voice choice either, I'm like, 95% satisfied. But hey, whatcha gonna do about it. Funny how Mordecai, the gay best friend, is voiced by an ace "dad". Oh well - I think P.M's voice suits him really well - he is one of my favourite voice actors after all, extremely versatile voice. 

Barracuda/Phoebe: Michaela Laws

Ah god, I love this woman's voice - I always envisioned Barracuda to have a "no-nonsense-attitude" kind of badass voice, and I think the first clip especially made me realise "Yup. That's gonna be her." Her personality is even similar to Michaela's as a person, so this just felt natural to me. As Barracuda, her voice is slightly deeper, but the uncorrupted Phoebe's voice is slightly higher pitched. 

Lycanthropy/Prochorus: Shou Suzuki

I don't watch Mob Psycho, but from what I know from this clip the two are somewhat similar. I always thought Prochorus would have that kind of "young looking anime teenage boy" voice, but it's hard to find one that doesn't belong to those "bubblegum cutesy shoutas" but rather someone a bit more arrogant and mature. I think Casey's voice is pretty fitting for him. Just like how Barracuda's voice is deeper than Phoebe's, Lycanthropy's voice is deeper than Prochorus's

Tetragon: Ciel Phantomhive but with more swearing

Ohohoho I KNEW I had to include Ciel's voice in here. Tetra doesn't share his British accent (...Or do they? OH MY GOD TETRA WITH A BRITISH ACCENT YES) but Ciel's arrogant, brash, bratty attitude is similar to Tetras. Just imagine Ciel's voice with bucketloads of "fucks" and "shits" mixed in and you get Tetra. Especially "I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER I AM GOING TO KIL THIS CREEP." 

Lumina: Star Butterfly