Quartet - Skye

The moment they were ejected out of the first level: The Lunar Whale, They realised that the water pressure's slightly weakened. Now they could see Skye's silhouette a bit clearer. Not any details, but her figure was clearer. She was curled up into a ball, and beside her head seemed like two long, big pigtails. But the main thing that caught their eye was the fact that she wasn't suspended by anything. Beside her body, was a pair of wing-like shapes that kept on rising and falling, like an angel.

"Wait, Skye, are you flying?"

'Yeah.' Skye responded. 'I've got wings, and I can fly, but my legs are really weirdly shaped so I can't exactly walk or even stand. But who needs legs when you can fly?'

"Oh." They encountered an actual, living, breathing Merman so they weren't exactly surprised by a woman with wings.

The next void was Spectra.

Compared to the hell that was Lunar Whale, Spectra was much more aesthetic and easy. The soundtrack was just simply divine, while the hexagon design was so clever and beautiful. It was instantly the new favourite level of all four of them. Exiting out of it, the water pressure was much less brutal than before, and they could even start to see the colours Skye was wearing. Pale Blue hair. Indigo skirt. Sky blue shirt. Her exact features were still unknown, but it was definitely an improvement.

Unlocked was just chaotic. It was easier than Lunar Whale, but still an eyesore with all the flashing colour. They were really starting to get sick of the colour pink.

Finally, once they got out, the water dropped. That's it. No more water. Skye was free. Then, a white, glowing, semi-transparent platform started to form about 50 meters below her, connecting from the nearest hole in the wall, rolling out like a red carpet. Skye started to descend on it like a Helicopter ready to land.

Her dark blue eyes scanned the platform with an uncertainty. She cautiously reached a hand down to check its stability, but immediately took it back, like she was scared. Did she think it was gonna hurt her? But once she saw that it was safe to rest herself on it, she felt all over it, before sitting on it and waving at the four shapes that saved her. Skye looked to be about in her early twenties, just a little bit older than Barracuda. Her fringe was swished to the side, with a little tuft of hair rising up in a curl. The rest of her long, straight, flowing hair was tied up into two pigtails, both like periwinkle blue curtains adorning her body. Each pigtail was decorated with a blue butterfly ribbon. She had a pair of goggles on her head, that looked very Steampunk. Her get up was overall very formal, a sky blue backless shirt, with a Blue ribbon, covering her large bosom, a navy skirt, and she even wore a corset that hugged her belly, coloured a pale blue. Whether it was because it was a uniform or that she was just simply interested in Steampunk, it was hard to tell. It was hard to determine what her headphones' design was from this distance, but they saw that it had an addition - a microphone. The only people who had microphones implanted on the side of theirs were either professional gamers or search and rescue officers. And telling from her formal wear, it's most likely the latter.

But what stood out the most were her wings.

She really did have a pair of wings, coloured a pale blue that matched her hair. They swished, rising and falling as she flew, suspending her in midair. She was like an angel. However, they seemed to be extremely tired and strained, as they started to shake whenever she fluttered them. Their wingspan seemed to be extremely large, being almost four times her height. 

And not to mention her legs.

Skye wasn't kidding, her legs were really weirdly shaped, so weirdly shaped that she wasn't even wearing shoes because of it, just a pair of socks that stretched past the hem of her skirt and up into her hidden thighs. I guess she doesn't even need shoes as she flies almost everywhere. As she sat there, legs bought up to her sides in a very effeminate position, they had a good look at them. She didn't even have proper feet, it was like someone had chopped off her feet and sharpened her legs into stilts. They were like needles attached to her torso. She can bend them no problem, it was just walking, according to her apparently.