KARMA BITCHES

What the fuck do I do for 30k it's come sooner than I thought and I have no idea what to do for that milestone

Blixer tried to struggle. Blixer tried to scream. Blixer tried to cave this woman's face in. But nothing came out, he couldn't move, he couldn't do anything but watch Sugar's smile widen.

I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I GET THIS DRUG OUT OF MY SYSTEM I WILL FIND AND STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN FUCKING INTESTINES He tried to scream at her, but nothing was happening. All he wanted was to run away and never look back at this nightclub. But as strong as he was, he couldn't manage to even move. Usually he'd be able to lift up a building but at this point in time he couldn't manage to even move a single muscle without being faced with unimaginable fatigue. And hearing the phone conversation this woman just had, when this Austin guy, who he didn't even know existed until now, comes along, he'll be completely helpless to whatever he had in mind no matter how strong he was. What kind of beef did Austin even have against him? The fact that he was a Corrupted?

Meanwhile, Sugar just examined the drugged man from head to toe. A smile spread across her face after a few seconds in thought and Blixer felt his heart drop. The look on her face before this was that of a malicious bully looking down at their newest victim, but now it escalated into something much worse. Now she looked at him like he was a piece of steak on a silver platter that was practically swimming in its own juices.

"Say, how tall are you?" She sat on the bed next to him and looked down at Blixer with the look of a predatory hawk. He wanted to spit in her face. "Well, I know you can't answer, but you're well over six foot now, aren't you?"

No response. Obviously.

"I haven't slept with a guy in weeks, it's driving me crazy." Sugar's voice dropped an octave and was now filled with passion and a tinge of aggression that made all colour drain from Blixer's face. "Well, you're the tallest guy I've ever met and you're here, unable to move. Not gonna lie, I like what I see..."

GET AWAY FROM ME YOU THOT! Blixer tried to scream and kick her away but the invisible ropes binding him down didn't budge. He respected women but if one were to attack him or try to rape him in this case he would not hesitate to rip her face off.

With a touch that's dangerously gentle, she stroked his thigh. He screamed.

"Austin wants you unharmed because he wants to inflict all the damage himself. But of course, I'm not really physically harming you by doing this now, would I?" Sugar's hand travelled up his thigh and she shifted over to him, body hovering over his. She stroked all over his torso, now quivering under her touch, getting to his body pretty well. Blixer wanted nothing more than to get away from this creep. She sat in his lap and he almost found the strength to finally throw her off. Almost. Her body was warm against his.

To his utter horror, she lowered her body and he felt her lips close around his neck. The tender feeling of her lips kissing and closing around his neck was enough for him to finally break free and attempt to pry her away, but his movements were slow and weak, so much that he was held at bay by her just holding him down.

"Guess you need a larger dose of that drug now, don't you, Big Guy?" Sugar growled. It wasn't the growl of a sexual predator but rather one of an enraged savage. She left a couple of angry purple marks on his neck and he tried to get her off but to no avail. His eyes darted around the room, trying to find any way to escape.

He almost missed the glowing, barely visible silhouette of a woman standing behind Sugar.

The figure was feminine, although the edges of her body were smudged and softened, and she was coloured a bright white. He couldn't make out any features other than the fact that this was obviously a woman. But normal women shouldn't be see-through and glowing white! Who the hell was this one then?