Quartet - Aftermath

When colour returned to Lumina's world, the first thing she saw was pink. When sound returned to Lumina's world, the first thing she heard were loud sirens. Blaring daggers that sank themselves into her eardrums. They were intermittent, turning on and off at set intervals. Flashes of light appeared in her vision and she knew those weren't her imagination, but rather actual suns of light blinding her. It was all a bright pink impenetrable blur. But during the few seconds where the light wasn't blinding her, she saw a couple of colourful shapes. A mainly green one was collapsed on the floor next to her. An orange one was nearby. There was a bright pink one not too far away, which the blue figure was right next to. It was almost as if they were hugging him, but due to the blur of colours and light it was really hard to tell. But against the pink light, suddenly another light emerged. This time it was a pure white, that of a white Christmas. Soon enough, the white drowned out the pink, everything becoming a bright, blurry mess once again.

R-Reaching out

As the two colours collided, it was like they were naturally at war. They clawed at each other, trying to take dominance, but eventually, as the light swirled, the white light took over.

Rainbow road

Suddenly, in another blinding flash of blue light, the figure that was once pink turned back to his natural shade of periwinkle blue, and everything became clear. Trist looked at his own two hands, before a wide smile, the largest that Lumina had ever seen on him, spread across his face that was no longer tainted an unnatural pink. He looked at Tetra, who was wide-eyed and crying, and immediately smothered them in his embrace. He opened his arms again, inviting the other three, and they all wordlessly leapt into his arms. He closed them around them all and held them close. The size difference was extremely prominent now. Quin, the tallest, only reached up to his shoulders. So naturally, the bear hug that they all shared was warm and just like hugging a real bear. Tetra's face was buried in Trist's warm chest, and there were slightly wet patches on his sweater that their eyes left behind. Trist just hugged them all tighter. Soon enough, another pair of arms - or rather what felt like two, covered everyone, as well as a weight, and they were pleasantly surprised to see that Skye had invited herself into the group hug. But of course, they weren't offended, they felt happy, because as well as Skye's arms wrapping around them all, so did her wings. Her wingspan covered the six of them and bought them all closer together in a little cocoon. This also meant that she was putting all her weight onto them, however, but they didn't mind.

Tetra felt something shift in their pocket, and everyone was surprised to see the minimised piece of the Tree of Life which Tetra held onto zip out of their pocket

Tetra felt something shift in their pocket, and everyone was surprised to see the minimised piece of the Tree of Life which Tetra held onto zip out of their pocket. The part of the Tree of life which was just uncorrupted also shrank in size, both as big as your palm. But instead of going back to Tetra, they decided a better place to stay. They claimed the top of Trist's headphones, resting on top like two little cat ears. Tetra's heart exploded as Trist smiled widely. The two pieces then dulled in colour and brightness, almost like they didn't want to draw too much attention to itself. Trist poked them with a finger, and his lips curled into a smile. Even if he isn't a very vocal person, Tetra could tell he was much happier.