The Monster with Pink Hair

"T̡̈́his̟̄ ̡̎h͘à̙s ̳̃g̨̀o̗͝tt͗ͅa b̐e ̮̔s̥̀o̪̒mè̻ ͗ͅki̭͋nd̡̔ ò̠f̘̒ c̭͂rű̡e͐ľ̰ jö͈́k̼̈́e!" the loud roar of a furious man echoed through the halls as he stared down the halls with a deep desperation in his eyes, mixed in with a bit of fear. His beady eyes darted around the room, hurriedly running over possibilities in his mind. "Wh̢̊er̻̋e is̠̀ ̈sh̦͐ê̱?"

'Alright, Alright...' Barracuda approached him, arms outstretched like she was scared he was going to tear her from limb to limb at the mention of the wrong word. 'Fresh, I think you need to calm down a little bit here, she can't be far-'

"WH̳̀ERE͚͗.̦̀ ̹̅T̒ͅHE FU̠̎C̯̏K.͕̈́ IS̲̎ ̼͌MỲ̙ ͖͠BṶ͒TTȄ̡R͒F̮̀LY͙̌?"

She immediately shut up.

His eyes widened for a split second like a light bulb just turned on in his mind, and he looked around. 

"W̳̍hë̯́ŕ̤e͐'s̾ ̡͆Mo͖̒r̖̐dec̠̑aí."

"Mordecai? What does he have to do with anything-"

'W̰̆HE̘̋RE'̢́S ̱̑M͖͒O̬͐RḒ̓EĊ̗AI̤̔?'

"I'll... go get him..." Barracuda left without saying another word and left the eight foot tall man left to his lonesome, pressing his clenched fists against a wall. His mouth filled with razor sharp teeth were clenched into a scowl as he silently cursed himself.

This is your fault. You punctured her shoulder and you you've scared her off. She's never gonna come back.

He stroke the wall so hard it chipped.

Son of a bitch, what kind of stupid monster are you? You hurt her. She's just like the rest, you're gonna have to erase her memories and turn her into a corrupted now. But...

He sighed and swallowed a heap of saliva.

...What is this feeling? Anticipation? No, it's definitely not that, it's more like nervousness... Oh, this concoction of chemicals in your stomach is interesting... Could it be guilt? This is the only time you've felt guilt outside of those nightmares you have about Radius and the others...

...

Heh. Never thought you of all people would end up caring about her.

"Of̞͂ ̘͝cour͖͘se ̻̅I d͎̈́õ.'"

Even after Trini-

"Eve̛̺n͓̄ ̤̇à̝fte̤͛r̞̈́ ̹̀Ṯ͂rini͍͋ṱ̐ý̞, n̠̑oẃ̯ ̘͛shuť̝ ͝ͅth͓̐ė͉ ̹̉fŭ̩c͉̓k u̠̾p."

'Uh... Fresh?' A voice called out from beside him. When he looked up, he saw Barracuda and Mordecai standing there, looking on confused. Barracuda, still retaining her nervous edge from a few minutes before, knew that the best thing to say was nothing at all. Mordecai, on the other hand, didn't have the kind of wisdom she harboured.

"Fresh, you look really, really fucked up, and you're mumbling to yourself, is there something you need to tell us-"

Before he could utter another word, Mordecai's windpipe was blocked when he felt a large hand close around his jaw and hoist him a foot up into the air. He felt all wind being forced out of him as he tried to gasp for oxygen. His nails dug as deeply as they could into Fresh's forearm, trying to make him let go, but it didn't even puncture his leather jacket. Meanwhile, Fresh's talons pierced through (Y/N)'s, made from almost identical material, just like cutting through paper.

"W͍̔her̭͛e̝̓'s (Y͉͗/͍̏N)?"

'(Y/N)?' Mordecai gasped, eyes wide. Barracuda just swallowed a heap of saliva. 'She was- She was with you this entire time... Wasn't she?'