Bosses Reunited

"GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING TOWER YOU DEMON!"

Blixer froze mid-step as he tried to hop down the street in his crutches. The word demon echoed through his mind no matter how many times he wanted it to stop as he felt his heart go cold. He turned around to look at whoever yelled that remark at him - a gaggle of giggling teenagers, only two of which had headphones, all dressed like they were trying to be "cool". Their imp-like faces were sneering condescendingly down at him, and a couple even looked at him like he had leprosy.

"GET OFF THE STREETS, YOU'RE GONNA CORRUPT EVERYONE!"

'NOBODY LIKES YOU!'

"SCUM LIKE YOU SHOULD BE SHOT ON SIGHT!'

'YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE!'

His fists clenched around his crutches. Soon after his heart turned cold, it started heating up again as his blood boiled in his neck. He just pursed his lips and kept walking, or at least tried to given his lack of a left leg. Seeing this, the group of teenagers all laughed at him, saying things like "He can't even walk properly" and "Useless piece of pink shit."

He wanted to cave their stupid brat faces in. And he almost did, but then he remembered that if he did so, everyone would only fear him more.

Plus, what would (Y/N) think?

But... their skins... he wants to wear them...

The internal struggle to not skin those brats alive was almost tearing Blixer apart, so much that he didn't even notice that one of them had thrown a drink at him until he felt something hit him and was doused in a cold, sweet-smelling liquid. The empty drink cup fell to the floor with a clatter.

Time stood still. Blixer stared at his leather jacket, which was soaked in Cola.

His blood boiled and for a split second, his vision filled itself up with pink. He wanted to tear their limbs from their bodies one by one.

But before he was able to do anything, he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder. He looked up and saw that it was another teenager, around the same age, only he didn't seem scared or malicious. Instead, he just smiled warmly and welcomingly. His skin was dark and his hair was a light minty green, as well as having a lack of headphones. He's under 16. "I'll take care of this." He assured him as he passed Blixer's shoulder, towards the gang of teenagers head-on.

"Hey hey hey, guys, let's not give the guy hell over this, all the Corrupted were purified after the Dark Days, it's probably just genetics-"

Only for the poor boy to get punched in the face.

'Says you!' One of the teenagers spat at him. 'You also got Corrupted, didn't you? Stop playing hero, if you're defending him you're just another Corrupted yourself, you piece of sh-'

"Hey." Another voice came from behind Blixer. This time it was a woman's voice, deep, stern and gruff. He turned around and saw a woman, a tall woman, glaring down at the group of brats like she was ready to rip them all a second asshole. He blinked. Her entire getup was extremely feminine, he had elaborate golden eyeliner, a long summer dress and a halter top on. But what ruined it, or rather made her seem even more mysterious and badass, was the fact that adorned around her shoulders like a scarf was a long serpent which hissed at the teenagers like it was ready to eat them alive.

'Oh my god, is that a real snake?' One of them squeaked after staring at her in silence. The woman smirked as she approached them, tapping the Snake's head twice, and it leapt down from her shoulders and slithered across the concrete to the teenagers at alarming speed. Almost on cue, they all made hilariously high pitched squeals at the sight of the rapidly approaching predator, before rushing each other back down the street away from the serpent, but not before snarling at the two newcomers.