Part 3: Chicken-Ginger Soup

Ai Nam just arrive to toilet, followed behind by In. Ai Nam looks at In, momentary. She looks so confused as she has to enter toilet for boy. In realized that, directly. He enters to toilet quickly and found no one overthere. He calls Sun for several times and open several rooms, of course to find Sun.

"Sun",, "Sun, where are you?"

Finally he found one room with closed door, locked tightly. In suppose that Sun is of course inside.

"Sun, are you inside? Open the door?"

But still no answer.

"Sun, I know you are inside. If you don't open the door soon, I will break it"

"In, I am okay. I am here for my business, so are not allowed to enter here"

"I am not negotiating with you as I know you are not okay. I will count in three, unless I will break the door", but the door is still closed

"Saaaam, sooooong, ...." In starts to count long and loudly

And directly, before reaching one, the door is opened by Sun

"Whyyyy? I am okay. Nothing happen" Sun said it, slowly.

His face looks so pale, sweaty with both eyes full of tears, his look is so terrible. In looks towards him directly, on his eyes. Sun need to avoid eye contact as In's eyes are so sharp.

"In, don't look at me like that. I am so scared"

In can not hold it anymore, then hugs Sun tightly. In can feel that Sun's body is a bit trembling; his breath and hands got tremor. His cloth is almost wet with his sweat and he is so limp.

"In, somebody will see us"

"I don't care Sun. I am so worrying about you" said In, with his tight hug

"In, everything is okay"

"Stop to say you are okay. You are not okay, at all"

But, after a few moment

"In, did you find Sun there?" said Ai Nam from the outside

Then, In loose his hug, hold Sun's hands and leaving the toilet. Ai Nam is still waiting, she is also really afraid of Sun. Knowing Sun's condition makes her so sad.

--*--

School is now really empty. Sun is sitting down in the class, Ai Nam is trying to give him water as Sun looks so dehydrated. In and Ai Nam just know that Sun vomit for so long in the toilet. It must be really hurt for Sun. In has called taxi for Sun and will be arrived soon.

"In, Sun. I am so sorry I think I cannot join both of you. I need to go home as my little sister is not really healthy also today. She is now alone in home"

"Sure, I will be with Sun. So you can go home soon and take her care" said In

"Ai Nam, thank you for help me today" said Sun

"Get well soon, buddy. And In, you have to take care of Sun, promise me "

"Yes, mam. Sure"

Ai Nam goes to bus stop near to school, meanwhile In and Sun are still waiting for taxi. Sun still cannot eat or drink anything. One time food or water come to his stomach, he will run to toilet and vomit, directly. Even he cannot sit comfortably for a while as his condition is really worse. In looks more afraid than before. Several times he called the taxi driver to ensure that they should arrive earlier. Looking at Sun made him more afraid of him. He even don't know what should have to do.