Part 48: Not Our Skyy

In POV

It should be my unlucky day.

I would be almost jailed as I couldn't pay the bill for my dinner. I was so grateful as Rose came at the right time. We talked again after a few weeks.

Then, my unlucky moment was proceeded. When we were at parking lot, I just realized that my mom asked several bodyguards to take my car. Yeah, that car was taken in front of my eyes. Actually, I wanted to scream as loud as I can. But, I let it go. See you next time, my car.

Kindly, Rose asked me for going home by her car.

At that time, she just understood that I lived in condo instead of my home. Her silly mouth became really different than before, she didn't ask me about my reason. She just drove the car to condo where I lived.

I thanked her as she drove me to condo. Actually, I asked her to come. But, she refused that. In the end, she asked me again about Sun. I didn't reply her. She should be understood that there was a problem between me and Sun.

She leaved me with a sentence that ringing in my head. "Sun is waiting for you", she told me. I just smiled, but actually I was really happy to hear that although that is true or wrong.

I walked to the lobby, sight seeing and directly I walked to the elevator. But, suddenly, receptionist called for my name. They asked me to come to her desk.

I was so shocked as she told me that my mom asked them to expel me from condo.

That condo was actually bought with my mom's name. So, she could do anything as she wanted to. I wanted to be angry, but I just could smile to see what happened to me. Unpaid dinner, car and now for leaving condo.

I brought both of suitcases out from the condo's lobby. I checked my phone. I got a message from my mom. She told me that she had to do that to make me go home. But, I let it. I didn't answer that message again. If that was a war, we could start it. I was so ready.

Then, my mind was thinking about place where I had to sleep for that night.

The first name that crossing in my mind was for sure Ai Sun. But, of course, I couldn't contact him. We didn't talk for several days as his fault. Calling him for asking a sleep place would destroy my pride.

Oh should be not a wise option. His silly mouth would make the problem bigger and spread out around the word. I couldn't do it.

Then, the last option should be Copper. His home was really close to my condo, then I could save my cash. I took a taxi for going to his home.

My unlucky moment was proceeded again. When I arrived in Copper's home, he was not at home. I called him by phone but he didn't trust me.

Such a bad friend.

Then, I took a photo with Eisen and sent him. He was quiet shock. Then, he said that he would be coming home soon. His mom asked me to wait in his room as she saw I brought two big suitcases. She didn't ask me about that things, I tried to avoid to talk with her.

I looked around his room. I didn't dare to touch his stuff. He was a rude boy, he could punch me if I touched his stuffs. Moreover, I didn't want to make him angry as I needed his help for this night and few next nights.

Finally he arrived, he came to his room where I waited for him. He looked at me, I should be really suspicious. He asked me about what happened to me. Then, clearly I asked his permission to sleep in his room for that night.

Actually, he refused that. Damn.

But, I didn't surrender. "Please....", I asked him

"Why should here?"