Part 8: Sugar Free Cola

It will be a flashback for several scenes during last holiday, a few months ago.

Copper POV

As I remember, this is the one only holiday when I just stay at home. For me, it is really weird as usually I spend my whole holiday by hanging out with friends to everywhere I want. But, It will not happen to this holiday. I am going to dedicate my whole holiday to my little brother, Eisen.

He is only 4 years old. If you have never seen him, just imagine me in 4 years old body. He is really cute, nice and handsome, as me. Hahaha

He is the prince of my family, we do love him so much. Regarding Eisen, all my friend will tease me, frequently. They said that during my parent got married, they gave all of cruelness to me and gave all of kindness and cuteness to Eisen. Such a betrayer friend, but I think that it is true. Am I too cruel, reader? With this cute face? 55555

A few days ago, the final exam for M5 has been finished. Then I prepared for hanging out with several friends. I just want to go to cinema, eat and laugh with my friends after a week of exam. We were really tired and stress.

My friends have been ready in my home. I was changing my cloth in my bed room. Then I heard that someone was knocking the door.

"Who is that?" I asked

"It is me, P. Can I come?" said Eisen

He is really nice, right? He always ask for me if he want to come to my room. I trained him lately for asking permission, before. Really hard in the early, but right now, he became get used to. I really appreciated him, good job boy.

"P', where are you going?"

"I want to hang out with my friends"

"Can you stay at home this time?" asked Eisen with his super cute face

Then, I kneed down to level my eyes with him

"Sure, I can't boy. I promised my friend to join with them"

"Can I go with you?" asked him again

"Sure, you can't. Furthermore, I think that I will be late for going home. P' has prepared the dinner for you. You can get dinner with Par (aunty). Okay?"

"Can you get home earlier?" said Eisen with sad face

"P'Copper cannot promise you. If you are sleepy, you can go bed earlier. Okay?"

He didn't answer me.

"If I arrive, P' will take a bath then sleep beside of you. Okay?" I beg at him

"I love you, P" he replied and hug me

I know that I am rude, cruel and evil boy. But, if Eisen hug me for no reason, I think that a half of my heart feels like falling away.

I actually didn't really know what I was thinking about at that time. I think that Eisen was really okay, nothing happened with him. I let Eisen's hug, stand up and waving at him. Finally, I and my friends went to the cinema. I could see Eisen just standing in front of the door, seeing at us. I really enjoyed our night.

As I remember, I came back to my home in the middle of night. I was really tired. I realized that I was a stupid, really stupid big brother. I condemned myself for that. I let Eisen alone in home meanwhile my parent was going abroad.

I parked my car and checked on my phone. There are several calls from home, it should be Eisen. What did you do boy? I smiled. Then, I walked to my room.

I just open the door and Par was calling my name, seems she was so rush. She came from Eisen room. I didn't have time to ask her about the problem is going on.