Part 57: Hotspot

In POV

He just freezing. No word from his lips.

His eyes keep on me, from my head to my feet. Up and down. Up and down. He tried to understand what happened in front of him.

Actually I wanted to hug him directly. But, I enjoyed that moment. The moment when he was shocked. The moment when he tried to understand what is going on in front of him.

"Dek....", finally I called him as he keep confusing

I couldn't wait anymore. I realized that he still didn't understand what happened in front of him.

"Dek.... It is Sia", I told him

He looked at me, directly on my eyes.

"Bad boy", that was the first words from his lips

I asked to myself whether this boy was angry.

"Come in, it is too cold", I hold his wrist

He expelled my hand. "You are bad boy"

I looked at his eyes, deeply. His eyes were watery. "I am sorry", I told him

"I hate you", he told me again. "You are bad boy"

I tried to catch him, but he took his step back. "Dek... I am sorry na....."

He shook his head.

I smiled.

I grab that tiny body inside the home, I closed the door. "Sorry", I told him.

"Nope", he replied me

"Why? Tell me"

"As you are bad boy", he said while he hit my chest his left hand

"Auh....", I pretended to be hurt

He didn't stop, he hit me with his right hand. "Bad boy, you deserve it"

Okay, he was not angry. My baby boy just got tantrum.

I grab his body toward me, then I hug him. He tried to lose my hug, but no point of return. His tiny body was nothing compared to me. "Sorry", I told him. I didn't why what happened to me, but I just asked apologize to him.

After a while, he surrender to escape from my embrace. I could feel that he was holding my back tightly while he put his head to my left shoulder.

"I am so sorry"

No word, he was sobbing.

I understood.

It should be really hard for him to be alone as it was the day I leaved him.

"Sorry for leaving you alone"

He didn't move nor reply for my question, he just sobbing on my shoulder. I let him to do it, it would make himself relieved.

Finally he lose himself from my embrace. I looked at him. "Don't cry again", I sweep the tears on his face

He shook his head, cutely.

Actually he was still crying as his tears keep coming. He should be still sad, but I saw him as usual. Cute.

The cutest boy for me.

"Don't cry", I asked him. "You will lose your cuteness"

"I don't care"

"But, I do. That cuteness is mine"

He smiled. "Sweet talker"

"Smile wider, please"

"Nope"