Part 53: It's Okay

In POV

I couldn't sleep.

After I went back to rooftop, we prepared for sleeping as Sun's mom and dad already slept. I laid my body beside of Sun. Close to him.

He hold my right hand, he put on his chest. He caressed my hand, until he felt asleep. I fixed his blanket, I want him to enjoy his deep sleep.

I still couldn't sleep even my eyes have been hard to be opened. I was thinking about what happened during dinner. I rushed myself. I moved my body, turning left and right for several times. If Sun was not in his deep sleep, he would complain at me.

But suddenly, mom hold my left hand.

"Couldn't sleep?", she asked me slowly

"Did I wake you up?"

"I am not sleeping"

"Sorry mom", I told her

Then, she stood up. She asked me to follow her, out from that room. I followed her order, I came out.

There was a bench in front of Sun's room. She sat on that, then asked me to sit beside of her. One more time, I followed her order.

"It should be really hard for you to come to that dinner", she told me with looking at my eyes. I just nodded. "I regret that. Because of us, you need to force yourself to come to that dinner"

"No, mom", I refused what she thought

She smiled. "I heard that this handsome boy will take his college abroad. Is that true?"

I looked at her, I took my sight down. "Hmmmm", I nodded my head.

"Is that your idea to study abroad?"

"Nope", I replied her shortly. "My mom", I told her

Then, she hug me.

No word. But I felt so peaceful, I hug her back.

"I don't want to go"

She lose her embrace, she looked at me. "Why?"

"I don't want to"

She caressed my cheek.

"I want to decide what I want or not. I don't want to be forced for my study"

She nodded, seems she understood what happened to me.

"Why should my mom force me?", I asked her. I knew that she was not my mom, but I wanted to ask her opinion.

"Because every mom on the earth wants the best for his son", she replied me

"No", I didn't agree with her. "She doesn't. She just follow her idea, her own obsession"

She caressed my palm. "One time, there will be so many responsibilities that must be handled by this hands. So, that is why your mom want the best for you"

I wanted to cut her word. But, she cut my word, first. "Believe in me", she told me

I couldn't argue with her. She just too nice.

"Have you told your reason to her?"

I nodded.

"Really?"

I saw at her. I didn't reply at her.

She hug me for one more time. Warmer than before.

"Tell her about what you want to, tell her your idea. She will understand", she suggested me

"But, it will be not working. Then, I just need to leave"

"Okay. Leaving", she took a deep breath. "Leaving is not and end, it was a beginning. But for sure, it will be really hard to leave"