Part 34: Woo Cafe

In POV

It should be almost a week when I was in Chiang Mai, staying in his sweet home, Sun. This family, they should be only living with 3 person, mom, dad and Sun. But, they are totally complete and super happy family. Sun gets complete love from mom and dad. They are always available for him. I was so envy.

About surprise during my birthday, it was the most precious birthday in my life as I remember. Mom and dad set a really wonderful surprise for me. For along this week, I keep complaining about what they have done to me. Mom was just smirking, meanwhile dad totally giggling.

For Sun, he said that he don't know about that. He just informed mom that it was my birthday. Then, mom set the surprise for me. It was totally shocking me a lot and I was so desperate, at that time. I thought that I was totally expelled from Chiang Mai then I couldn't meet Sun anymore.

For the prize, I got a yellow sweater from mom and dad. It was a simple gift, but I loved it so much. I wore it during that week as Chiang Mai was totally cold for that month.

From Sun, I didn't get any gift for my birthday. But, he said that kissing in the treehouse was his special gift for me. Actually, I admitted that, it was really special and nice gift from him. But, I said that it couldn't be counted as a gift. I still waited the gift from him. He complained to me, but didn't care. I insisted to get it. If he couldn't give me this time, I couldn't make it as 'weapon' if I need 'something more' from him.

Tomorrow, I wanted to go back to Bangkok as my mom and dad went back from abroad. They had something important to be talked to me directly. I asked Sun to go to Bangkok with me, but he said that he want to be in Chiang Mai along the holiday.

I asked him for several times, but he keep refused that. He said that he still missed his mom and dad, and vice versa. Then, I let him. I understood what he felt.

This is the last day that I would be staying in his home. I would took the flight to Bangkok in the next day morning. But, this evening, Sun asked me to join him to come to Woo Café. Actually, he was invited by his friend to meet in the café, but Sun also asked me to come as I was in Chiang Mai.

--*--

We have been ready in the café with several of his friends, we need to wait for several times until all his friends were completed. I introduced myself, they welcomed me warmly. We talked and joked about so many things. They were really friendly.

I was sitting in the corner, Sun was sitting at the opposite corner. He needed to stand up for several times as his friend seems missed him so much. Whenever his friend arrived, they would shake Sun's hand and hug him.

Actually, I didn't really mean about that. But, I felt something different when his last friend arrived. He introduced himself to me, his name is El. He looks so friendly to Sun, he took a seat beside him. I keep my eyes toward Sun and El. Knowing about how El looked at Sun, I thought he has a special feeling for him.

When we were eating the order, El and Sun were busy to talk. I almost finished my food, but they have not touched the food, yet. Sun was smiling a lot, he enjoyed to talk with El. I hated that so much.

I looked at him, but as he was talking seriously with El, he didn't realized me. I didn't enjoy this event anymore.

Then, I asked permission from them, I needed to go to wash room. When I walked and passed by him, I coded my eyes to him. I asked him to follow me. He understood, he nodded his head.

I walked to the rest room, it was so quiet. No one there. I waited for him for several minutes.

Finally, he entered the rest room. He should see me with my sullen face.