Part 9: Apple Pie

It is still a flashback scenes, during school holiday.

Copper POV

Holiday has been started for several days. I have done so many things with Eisen, hopefully you enjoyed what we did, boy.

It was about 8pm, I was just lying on the bed. I hope I would meet Ai Nam in the Painting Class, this afternoon. But, N'Yim came with her mother. Actually, I was so disappointed. I planned to give her a revenge after cola accident. No, I was just kidding. I like to talk with her.

I didn't know what happened with me. Ai Nam's gaze was turning on my mind. I couldn't remove it. Okay, I need to call her. I searched her number, but nope. I couldn't find it, I didn't have his number. So, desperate.

Then, I tried to call In.

"In, this is me"

"Who?"

"Hsh, this kid. It is me" I said louder

"I don't have friend with name 'me', I don't think so"

"Didn't you see my name when I called you?"

"I can't read" this kid is really made me angry

"It's me, Copper. Send me Ai Nam's number"

"Why should I do?"

"Do you have it or not?"

"Sure, we are one class. I am her friend"

"Give to me" I really started angry with him

"I don't want to"

"Ah, why? I asked you nicely"

"Sorry, even you hit me I will not give to you. I think that it is privacy. You can ask to her by yourself"

"Really? It is just phone number"

"I have to hang it up. I am in the middle of dinner. You ruined my appetite"

"Suck, In. Okay, sorry"

I failed again. I need to get another way. Calling Peach was not really reasonable.

Please, Copper. Think about it. You were genius, you had to get the solution. I think about it, deeper.

But then, someone knocked my room.

"Come in"

Then, I saw Eisen.

"What happen, boy?"

"P,,," he run to approach me

"You have to go to bed. It has been late"

"P'Copper..." looks so curious with cute face

"What is wrong?"

"P, do you know where is my new water colour?"

"Your water colour? Which one?" I asked him

"The latest one. Big with red box"

Oh, God. I bought several water colours for him lately. I didn't know which one that he mean. If I say I didn't know that water colour, he would be really angry at me. Okay, let's play hide-and-seek with Eisen. Sorry boy, I really didn't know what you mean.

"Did you check in your cupboard?"

"Yes, I did. But I cannot find it"

"May be in your bag?"

"Nooooo, I cannot find it" he said like he wanted to cry

"Ah, caiyen, caiyen. Let's have a look. Do you want to find it with me?"