Part 12: Strawberry Waffle

Sun POV

That morning, it was so quiet, it should be about 6am. I saw that In was still sleeping, he made me so busy along night with all of his questions. He still insisted to open my shirt to ensure that Copper or P'Ken didn't do anything to me. Ah, jealousy boy.

I went to bath room to clean my body. The water was so cold, but, I liked that. The place and its scent, it remind me to In. Even he was lying in front of my eyes, I was still missed him. I loved you, In. Really.

After that, I went to the kitchen. But, I found that In's mom had been in the kitchen. He was so busy for cooking, then I approached her.

"Arun sawat khab, mom" I greeted her

"Oh, good morning my Sun. Why do you wake up in early morning, son?"

"It is okay mom. I want to cook something for In"

"No, I will do it for today. You did for several days, thank you my son"

"I like to do that, mom"

"In likes that so much. After we have you, he never whining at me about food" she praised me

"He likes everything I made" I told her with smile

"He is actually not picky. But......"

"But, what mom?"

"Never let him alone. I was so stress a few days ago as he said that you are lost but he didn't let me to call the Police. Where were you going? Did you fight with him?"

That question was successfully clogged in my throat.

"No, mom. My phone was just broken so he couldn't call me" I answered

"Really, son? I will ask In to get new phone for you. Wake him up, I want to talk to him"

"He is still sleeping, looks he is so tired. I can talk about phone later"

"Oh, lovely Sun. You are taking care of him so good" she said with smile

"Mom, can I ask for your help, please?" I begged her

"What is that, son?" she touched my cheeks

"I need to go home soon. If In wakes up, please told him that I went to home"

"Is that any problem?" She asked me with curiosity

"No, mom. Everything is okay. I have not been going home for several days and moreover I cannot make a call. I don't want to make my aunty worry about me"

"Oh, nice guy. Okay, I will. Should I call taxi for you?" she offered me

"No, mom. I can get it by myself"

"Okay, see you" she hugged me tightly

I picked my things from In's room, I saw him was still sleeping. I approached him, I touched his forehead. See you, In.

--*--

In POV

My eyes were really hard to open. The curtains were still closed, but I could see that sun shine from air window. I saw the clock, it had been 11am. I was still so tired.

I couldn't find Sun in my room. I went to bathroom, the condition was so neat. Sure, Sun had been here a few times ago. Then I took a bath with warm water.

I checked my phone, then I replied several messages. I felt my stomach was really hungry, then I went to dining room. There were also so quiet, I only found a note on the table.

Breakfast is ready in the fridge. Sun went home earlier as he so worries about his aunty. Get him new phone, naa.

Mom.