Part 16: Toast Tower

Sun POV

I knew he was so tired as he got long trip for today. But, it should not be the reason if he slept earlier after what he had done to me.

"In", I tried to wake him up. "In,, wake up"

"Sun, I am sleepy. Come here and sleep beside me"

"In, wake up" I grabbed his hand

Then, he woke up and opened his both eyes.

"I am so tired, let's sleep", In asked me

"What I have to do? Look here" I showed him his hickey at my neck

"It will be disappeared after just a few days"

"A few days?"

He was giggling when he saw me. He caressed my check.

"Don't be afraid of. You are not going everywhere, so it should be okay"

"I need to go home by tomorrow. How if my aunty know it?" I asked In

"Don't go home until it disappear, simple"

"In, don't kidding me. My aunty become scarier, lately. If she knows about it, she will kill me"

"Yes, I know it. I will ask my mom to tell her that you will be staying here"

"I feel so uncomfortable about that"

"Sun, you are thinking too much. Take it easy, naaa" he smiled nicely to me

"But, don't you have any cream to remove it faster? Look here?" I show the hickey mark at my neck again. That really made me so uncomfortable

"What should I do?"

"You have to do something, In" I whined at him

Then, he moved his head to look at my neck closely. Then, he kissed my neck and said "well done, In"

"Innnnn" I shouted at him. He just laugh loudly, he looks so satisfy.

"You want to turn me angry, right?" I asked him

He didn't answer me. He grabbed me and then we laid together on the bed. I tried to escape from his hug, but I couldn't move at all.

"Okay, In. I surrender. Lose your hug, please" I asked him

"No, I will not"

"Ah, whyyyy? I said I surrender"

"I took a round-trip for today just to meet this boy, I will not let him away easily"

I still tried to escape from his hug, but I could only move my head. I saw his neck and chin directly. Yeah, that was my In.

"Do you know? That was so exhausted and I have so many questions in my mind" said In

I didn't give any reaction, I just let him told me what he felt. "You are successfully surprised me in Chiang Mai this morning", he told me.

"I am so sorry. I didn't have any intention about it. I went back to Bangkok as I missed you so much"

"Really? But seems you don't miss me at all" In said. Then, I hug him back. He pushed my head close to his neck, and hugged me tighter. I felt his warmth.

"But, I was so envy to you"

"Why?" I asked him

"You have sweet home, you have lovely parent and your life is so perfect"

"Don't be so flamboyant. I think that you will be disappointed after you visit my home"

"Why should you say that?"