Part 10: Lemon Tart

Actually, Copper had been ready in Siam Paragon. But, he just know that Ai Nam on another dinner.

Copper POV

I was so disappointed. Actually I should call her after I bought water colour for Eisen. You were so stupid Copper. Then, I just walked around without any destination.

Accidently, I saw this. Ai Nam and Sun were walking together in Siam Center. Ah Copper, you just blindfolded by this girl. And this boy, ah, you were so annoying.

How comes it happen when I want to turn as a good boy? No. I am not boy anymore, I am a man. Something burns inside, but I need to chill it out. Be patient Copper, you are good man. This girl, she looks really happy to hang out with Sun, also Sun.

Actually I didn't really know about his relationship with In, I just guessed it is special relationship. But how comes Ai Nam and Sun were hanging out? Were they in backstreet relationship? I didn't care, but this girls has lied to me. It was bad.

I followed to where they went. And finally here. I think a good restaurant would be fit for me and Ai Nam, but thank you Sun. You has told me about how Ai Nam's preference. I just peek for distance, sneaking for a girls. Come on Copper, you really did this.

At that time, someone hit my shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

I turn my body, and oh my God. This is In.

"Shut up" I replied him

"What is happen?" with smile

This boy really didn't know what is going on. I closed his mouth with my hand, then he looks so curious.

"What is going on?" he whispered

"Look at that, they are dating" I point my finger to where Ai Nam and Sun are

"Hsssh, you are lying to me" said In and his face turned red

"Really? Is she lying to you?"

"No, I mean Sun" he hit my forehead

I still didn't understand what made him so angry and I just scratching my head. Was In really jealous about Sun? What happened with Sun and In?

"I cannot hold myself anymore, let's finish it" In said

Then I just follow him meanwhile my mind was still empty. I was still confusing as his anger was greater than me. We were really standing beside Ai Nam and Sun.

"You are really enjoy it" I and In said in the same time

Both of Ai Nam and Sun were shocked. Their eyes were opened widely, Sun towards In and Ai Nam towards me. They saw our anger directly and taken their sight down.

"What are you doing here, Sun?" asked In

"I am eating" Sun replied innocently

"Hsh, this boy" In looks so angry and want to smack Sun's head

"Caiyen, caiyen. Hold yourself, In" I said to In

Sun and Ai Nam were looking each other, may be to find the reason

"Ai Nam, is he your parent? Is your father still a boy?" I asked

"Copper, I,,,I...." she couldn't reply

"I asked her to join me" replied Sun

"Shut up" I and In replied together and Sun looks so shocked

"Just kill me" Sun murmured

Actually I want to laugh but I hold myself, trying to keep cool.

"Copper, I have to finish this problem with this kid" said In and hold Sun's hand