Part 46: Making Space between Us

Sun POV

Finally he went away from my sight.

I prepared to face this moment since a few days ago. But, when it came, it was still as I imagined. It was really hurt. Seeing his disappointed face, hearing his weak voice. Everything made me felt so hurt. "Sorry", I just could say that for several times.

"Where is he?", that voice startled me. I turned my face, In's mom was there.

"Seems I was fail. He went away", I gave her my fake smile

"That is okay. I have another way", she shook my arm. "Let's come back to our dinner", she asked me

"Sorry mom. I think that I cannot do that"

"Is that caused by In?", she asked me. I didn't answer her question, but for sure that she understood about my answer. "Do you want to go home, directly?"

I nodded.

"Let's come to my car. I will drive you home"

"No, mom. I think that I want to go home by bus. In has been so upset when he knew that I supported you. Going home together just will increase his anger"

She smiled. "My son. You understood him well. I will call taxi, you can go home faster"

"No, mom. Thank you. I want to take bus as I want to do something before going to condo"

"Okay, I will not force you. But......"

Seems she wanted to say something, but she was confusing. "Do you need my help?"

She smiled again. She took an envelope from her bag. She gave me and said "Would you help me to get In's sign?"

"Here?", I asked her

"Yes. That is visa application form. In's sign is mandatory"

I nodded. Okay, mom. Let me help for one step further. I opened a space between me and In. Then, this application form would make a space wider.

"I will get it, mom"

"Okay, thank you son"

"So, I will be going, first. See you, mom"

I walked away, she waved her hand over me. I walked without any destination, I needed a quiet place to scream and cry. My mind and heart were really ruffling.

I saw at my watch, it had been 10pm. I didn't know where I was. I saw a bus stop, then I walked there. When I arrived, I saw a woman was sitting alone. She should be at the similar age with my mom. "Excuse me, mom", I greeted her.

She saw at me. "Yes", she smiled

"Can I sit here?"

"Sure you can"

"Thank you"

Then I sat beside her. It has been late night, the bus stop became so quiet.

"Where are you going, young boy?", she asked me

"I want to go home", I replied her. "It is not actually home. It is condo", I corrected my answer

"Ah, modern living"

I saw at her. "It is actually my friend's condo. I have no home here", I smirked and scratched my head

"Where are you come from?"

"Chiang Mai"

"Auh. Really far hometown. What are you doing in Bangkok?"

"I am taking my high school here"