Part 37: Finding Plush Toy

Sun POV

As usual, In was still cleaning the toilet after school. It should be the last week for his punishment.

Along these day, since going to school, he looks not really happy. He should be really confusing. He was angry as I talked to Rose, but in other side, he felt so guilty as I got nightmare again. I hoped I would not get it anymore, but nightmare is something that I couldn't control.

During lunch break, I asked In to go to canteen, but he refused it. He insisted to stay in the class, playing with his phone. Then, I leaved him. I went to canteen with Ai Nam and Copper.

Ai Nam is my angel, she noticed what happen between me and In. I told her that he was upset at me as I talked to Rose, yesterday. She understood that In still hate Rose, so much. Then, she promised to help me. By what? I didn't know. She ensured that she will help me.
--*--

Ai Nam POV

In the end of lunch break, I talked to Rose. Actually, I could say that we are now have a quiet good relationship. Although not as a friend, but we are not enemy.

I apologized as I was nosy, I entered too deep for her problem with In and Sun. She understood. I amazed her, she changed so much. I hope she would be as good girl as now.

She told to me everything about her feeling to P'Ken, then the time during Sun and P'Ken getting closer. I was a bit shocked, I never thought about that.

One thing that so amazing from Rose, she talked about it with flat and easy. I knew, I am also a girl. It was too hurt to be talked, even for ourself.

But, she told me. She told In and may be others. She tried to smile when she told me, but deep in her heart, it was bleeding. Time will cure us, girl.

At that time, I became so nosy. I asked her every single part of her story as I needed to know it clearly. I apologized to her.

I said that I promised Sun to help him to talk to In, that is why I needed to know deeper about Rose's problem. Rose was so glad, she also asked me to apologize to In and Sun, again. She felt so bad about what she did before.

Let's finish this problem completely, Ai Nam.
--*--

Sun POV

Then, while waiting for In, I and Ai Nam were sitting in front of the gate. She bought several bottles of lemon tea and snack. We ate that together.

"Have you talk to In?", she opened the conversation with me

"I didn't dare to"

"Why?"

"If he is quiet, it means dangerous time. I choose not to talk to him"

She smiled. "You understood about him", she told me

I nodded.

"I have talked to Rose"

"About what?"

"About you, In and Rose. I thought that there would be something that annoyed In"

"What?"

She put his finger on his forehead. "Sun, answer my question"

I nodded.

"Do you know why did Rose do something bad to you?"

I shook my head. "I don't", I replied. "Actually, Rose wanted to tell me. But, suddenly In came then...... You know how In acts"

"Yeah. In is still In"

I nodded. Again.

"Do you know that there is someone who possibly like you?"