Part 20: Sweet Potato Soup

In POV

After leaving the rooftop, I drove my car directly to home. I just remembered that I had to join Rose to finish our assignment for semester exam prerequisite. We needed to write 1200 words essay about Bangkok. It should be group project, consisting of 2 until 3 students for each group. I was paired with Rose. As I remembered, Sun was working with Copper and Ai Nam.

They had a good concept for their assignment, Sun told me that they would write about Pier Satorn and Thaksin BTS Station. I think it would be excellent, as they were talking about 2 places with different touch. Modern technology of BTS was standing beside of old culture of Pier Satorn.

I told Sun that I had already the frame work of our assignment since a few days ago, but I actually lied on him. I was trying to start the assignment with Rose a few days ago, but we ended in a game station. Second time we tried, we just ended in her home for searching new online games. We were really bad at that times.

When I entered the home, I checked my phone and I saw I got 7 missed calls. Yeah, Rose. I promised her to visit for the essay project by 6pm. I saw it had been 7pm, she should be really upset of me. Then, I tried to call her. "Rose, I am sorry. I just remember that we need to do observation for our essay" I told her.

"In, are you okay? I am worrying that something happened to you as you didn't reply my messages and calls" she replied. I was wondering as she was not upset at me. "It is okay, I just had something to be done outside. I didn't bring my phone"

"Okay, In. No problem. Can we start our observation?" she asked me. "Okay, Rose. We need to finish it soon. But, wait a few minutes as I need to change my cloth. I will fetch you. Wait for me"

"Okay, In. See you".

For our group project, we chose theme 'Night in Bangkok'.

--*--

Sun POV.

I knew that In's mom was really worrying about him. I asked her to call his relatives, possibly that In was staying in his relatives in Bangkok. She said that In would never did that.

I wanted to help them, but they said that would be better if I kept stay at rooftop as it had been late night. Moreover, I didn't know where he went out or with whom he was.

I called In for several times, it was actually connected, but there was no answer. It should be not possible to call Ai Nam, Copper or Oh at this time.

I couldn't sleep anymore, I kept try to call him. I saw the clock, it has been 2am. Suddenly, I my phone was rang. I saw at my phone, it was In. Directly, I said "In, where are you?". It just quiet. Then, I repeated my question "In, are you there? Where are you?"

Then, I got answer "Sorry, do you his relatives or friend?". I heard the voice, it made me startled. "Sorry, who are you? Why do you call me with his phone? Please give the phone to the owner"

"Okay. I think that you are his friend. I found this young boy is totally drunken, I feel that he could not back to home. We need to close the pub", then I was totally shocked. "What? Drunken?" I asked him.

"He come with his friend, but I think that they left earlier. I couldn't find his address or ID, so please send us his address. It is part of our service, we can drive him home" he told me clearly. At that time, my mind was stuck. I couldn't think anymore. Drunk, his friend, someone who would send him home.

"Sorry, is he okay?" I asked him. Then, he replied "your friend is okay, he just unconscious as he is fully drunken". "Okay, I will send the address, please take care of him better".