Part 29: Chicken Teriyaki Rice Pot

Ai Nam POV

I saw at the clock, it has been 12 pm. Copper drove me home, asking for apologize to my mom as we came late. Actually, my mom intended to be angry at both of us. But, after we talked the truth, she understood well.

I entered my room. I lied on my bed. So tired.

This evening, I was so happy as we would get dinner with Copper. He won the competition, congratulation genius boy. Moreover, he asked me to invite Oh. He wanted to make deal with him. I amazed Copper, I saw him as a man than boy.

But I knew Oh so well. He would not appear at that dinner. So, I asked Peach to talk to him. Actually, I wanted us as to be a good friend, especially Copper and Oh.

But, always easier to talk than done.

Copper told me than In would not come, moreover Sun couldn't be called. Copper asked my help to talk to In. But, I said I couldn't. I didn't talk to him that I was still upset at In, but I just told him I couldn't. For Sun, it was really complicated. I didn't want to tell him about In and Sun problem. I thought it would turn his victory as a sad moment.

Finally, we attended the dinner. I, Copper, Peach and surprisingly Oh. In was coming late, without Sun, for sure. That moment became so awkward as Copper asked about Sun to In. I was so regretful, if I told him before, it wouldn't be happened.

Actually, I hated In that time. But, seeing his expression after Copper asked about Sun, I feel so sad for him. But, slapping him by today, made me so relieved. I didn't regret it at all.

I thought that problem between In and Sun would not as worse as now if Copper was in the school during last week. He had so many ideas in his head. He initiated to install small camera in the locker room after his locker was messed by someone, I think it was so genius. How could he think about that?

We finally cached that culprit, yeah, that devil girl. Since the earlier, I didn't like her. She was so suspicious, she was not sincere. And it was proven, she was a devil. Thank you for Copper and Oh, that night was so interesting night for me.

I actually a bit disappointed with In. Along that time, during lunch until the finding of that video, he seems not really excited. Moreover during finding video in the locker room. Was he afraid of his girls? Or was he so worrying about Sun?

I thought that he was not surprised when we found that the culprit was Rose. Did he know since earlier? I was keep thinking about that.

I tried to provoke him for several times, but he still didn't take it to be serious. Moreover, Peach and Copper asked me to stop my insulting over him.

I hated In, but I was so sad for him when he couldn't insert the key to ignition. The same condition have ever happened a few months ago, when he couldn't find Sun. It happened again by this night, he should be really confusing and scared.

So, when Oh drove him home, I asked copper to follow them. What happened in front of his home made me realize that In was so worrying about Sun that much. I didn't really know about what padlock were they talked about in the letter, but I was so touched by Sun's letter. I felt that someone had made In and Sun problem became so bad.

I initiated to call the call centre of the courier that send the package to In. I gave them the ID of package, then they could inform us the data of sender including the pickup point. I was so relieved to get that number and location.

I asked Copper to send that number to In. He looked at me suspiciously, but he didn't ask me further. He just did what I talked to him.

I didn't know where In was. But, whenever he was, I hope he was looking for Sun. If he couldn't find Sun soon, he would lose him. You would be more suffering, In.